1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaac_27f

Freakzoid
Reaction score
ok this is for real, how many iron legion will you buy?

h1qJO8Q.jpg

Yes it's real, it's essentially what is the basis for Ultron Mark 1.

I was thinking before that Ultron Mk 1 would come in a 2 pack with an IL drone... one of them being exclusive to the set. I'd like more than 1 IL drone, but I'm just gonna get one and spend that money on more Ultron sentries.

Not only Lego but Hot Toys will make it in cosbabies series that means in 1/6 eventually

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hot-Toys-Cosbaby-Figures-Assortment-Series-1-1.5-2.jpg

I feel like these types of threads should (at the very least) have a "?" at the end of their titles .....

anyone noticed stark and mark 45 behind stark tower? another stark workshop 1/6 is coming

Is that the first "official picture" of AoU War Machine? it seems the suit didn't change much
Looks exactly the same (to me)... I know it seems darker, but i'm sure under proper light it will be the same... I don't expect HT to make another 1/6th, but who knows.
603842_10153236429519009_4724777428625268412_n.jpg

anyone noticed stark and mark 45 behind stark tower? another stark workshop 1/6 is coming

I noticed when I posted the same pic yesterday morning in the AoU thread... I wouldn't expect these to be any indication of future HT figure releases. But its possible.

There was a picture of a statue too, in the WM thread recently.

Oh right, I should have bought WM MKII :slap I hope they make a AoU battle damage version or something...

I feel like these types of threads should (at the very least) have a "?" at the end of their titles .....

Totally

Looks exactly the same (to me)... I know it seems darker, but i'm sure under proper light it will be the same... I don't expect HT to make another 1/6th, but who knows.
View attachment 172171

Yup, well I hope they make a BD version otherwise I'll have to buy the IM3 version :lol

If you wanna get the IM3 version, i'd get it sooner than later... SSC sold out and it's starting to go up in price 2nd hand.

Can someone change the title? It's more than a tad misleading.

I get that people are excited but this whole "I started it first" mentality when starting these threads is getting ridiculous. Have a general "Avengers: Age of Ultron" 1/6 thread until things get announced or previewed then let them have their own thread.

Can someone change the title? It's more than a tad misleading.

I get that people are excited but this whole "I started it first" mentality when starting these threads is getting ridiculous. Have a general "Avengers: Age of Ultron" 1/6 thread until things get announced or previewed then let them have their own thread.

:goodpost:

'1/6 Iron Legion possibility?' something like that would be more appropriate

Back