1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a chance open up this one. Really great figure and the sculpt is spot on.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks everyone, i will post some more pics later in iron man/avengers thread. That's only 2 detolfs, the third's hiding. :lol.

Phone pics. Looks much better than I thought she would in person.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450836044918.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836044918.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450836060718.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836060718.jpg
    858.6 KB · Views: 167
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450836071018.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836071018.jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450836086454.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836086454.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450836095927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836095927.jpg
    763 KB · Views: 171
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450836105429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450836105429.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 169
Got mine last night, and while she is a great quality figure for sure, I do not think she is really worth that price tag. With only 3 tiny accessories, and no features to her outfit unlike say Iron Man, it's hard to justify the cost. Still, again, she is a really great figure and one of the better quality ones out there.

...I do not think she is really worth that price tag. With only 3 tiny accessories, and no features to her outfit unlike say Iron Man, it's hard to justify the cost...

My kids were equally unimpressed by the accessories...They were like,"That's it?", "How can she protect herself?"LOL! I really wish they had included a Helicarrier control stand...

Got mine last night, and while she is a great quality figure for sure, I do not think she is really worth that price tag. With only 3 tiny accessories, and no features to her outfit unlike say Iron Man, it's hard to justify the cost. Still, again, she is a really great figure and one of the better quality ones out there.

Great figure indeed. The sculpt is spot on. I concur regarding the price being a little steep though, being that there's nothing really intricate about the suit and not very many accessories. I suppose the justification is b/c it's a SS exclusive.

Great figure indeed. The sculpt is spot on. I concur regarding the price being a little steep though, being that there's nothing really intricate about the suit and not very many accessories. I suppose the justification is b/c it's a SS exclusive.

Which is why no one should ever PO anything. I regret spending full price for this figure.

My kids were equally unimpressed by the accessories...They were like,"That's it?", "How can she protect herself?"LOL! I really wish they had included a Helicarrier control stand...

I picked up mine last night as well. I think she looks great but I have to agree, not much in the way of accessories. And she had a gun with more stopping power when she played Robin Scherbatsky on HIMYM. LOL

Which is why no one should ever PO anything. I regret spending full price for this figure.

That's true. However, just as the price on something could go down from what the PO price is, it can also just as easily increase. Just a gamble that one has to make.

Just opened mine, so here are some more pictures. Now to go unbox Stealth Iron Man...

299e61890b456bea9aff8c3b5dc0da76.jpg

5aa59f5ba4412a8cb925c2faebf8d37b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also agree with the lack of accessories, but I guess I will be fine since I have lots of extra accessories for her from my Coulson figure. (I only use the nametag and alien gun for my Coulson, so lots of unused accessories)

Maria Hill looking superfly! :clap Mine is still in the box. Haven't had a chance open it because been busy with all Holiday stuff. :gah:

Back