1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found the time to take her out. Here are some photos, nothing fancy! I really do like the figure. I think the HS is amazing but just not worth the price tag.

kKLIaqZl.jpg

JFLSmogl.jpg

Finally found the time to take her out. Here are some photos, nothing fancy! I really do like the figure. I think the HS is amazing but just not worth the price tag.

Very nice, Nat. :clap Glad you like her!

Agreed....price is high for what we get....but will probably be the only version of Hill we see, so price will only go higher from here when she sells out.

Yeah, Maria Hill may one day fetch Selina Kyle money on the secondary market.

I picked up two of them, and will never sell them. I've been waiting since Avengers Assemble for Maria Hill.
At this stage, i reckon HT has simply oversaturated the market with too many products for anything to "fetch more money" on the secondary market unless it was really iconic and made in low numbers, or sold out fast.

Incredibly overpriced . Amazing likeness in hand though. Got her got $120 with reward points (thanks spook) . Still should have been $190-200

Guys, a question. Does the sideshow maria hill set comes with sideshow exclusive sticker?bought a set from ebay lately and it does not come with the usual exclusive sticker

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

And when did they start only putting the character's initials on the shipper and not the whole name? I noticed it on this and also on the Luke figure.

Back