1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I'm a bit upset about is how she's branded "Age of Ultron" when this is her original Avengers look... it's just a bit annoying to me.

Pulled mine out and set it up last night. The arms folded so easily, and I loved the look. Have to say the paint work is some of the best I've ever seen...my last new HT figure was The Falcon, and I noticed the difference right off the bat. Beautiful work.

The outfit is nice, though the brick one-piece boots are a bit annoying. And I felt like others have said, that I felt a little cheated in the add-ons department for what I paid. This is a smaller figure, with pretty basic tailoring, and all we get is Widow's gun and Fury's walkie-talkie and earpiece? Wow. Not even sure the hands are new. I know it was an exclusive, and she looks GREAT on my shelf, but value-wise, I feel a little jipped. Of course, I knew that ahead of time when I pre-ordered; it wasn't a SURPRISE. Just pulling it out of the box in person made it more...recognizable, if that makes sense, compared to other figures.

Pulled mine out and set it up last night. The arms folded so easily, and I loved the look. Have to say the paint work is some of the best I've ever seen...my last new HT figure was The Falcon, and I noticed the difference right off the bat. Beautiful work.

The outfit is nice, though the brick one-piece boots are a bit annoying. And I felt like others have said, that I felt a little cheated in the add-ons department for what I paid. This is a smaller figure, with pretty basic tailoring, and all we get is Widow's gun and Fury's walkie-talkie and earpiece? Wow. Not even sure the hands are new. I know it was an exclusive, and she looks GREAT on my shelf, but value-wise, I feel a little jipped. Of course, I knew that ahead of time when I pre-ordered; it wasn't a SURPRISE. Just pulling it out of the box in person made it more...recognizable, if that makes sense, compared to other figures.

I'm waiting for a BIG discount or else I can do without her...

The hair is closer to the AoU version (she had more of a fringe in A1) and the uniform is the same from what I can tell, the ear piece is from A1 and not the newer AoU version though and as for the Glock its not the right model for either appearance as she had a Glock 19 in A1 and a 17 in AoU while Widows is the smaller 26.

When it comes to accessories even reusing the folder which came with Coulson would have been good as I am pretty sure she held one during the first movie... Problems and inaccuracies aside I am still looking forward to getting her myself.

I really like this figure. It goes in great with the avengers or even a shield set paired with coulson and fury. Can't wait to get those two. Been checking ebay and the price for a coulson figure is gonna set me back like 350. Still thinking hard on that one

I really like this figure. It goes in great with the avengers or even a shield set paired with coulson and fury. Can't wait to get those two. Been checking ebay and the price for a coulson figure is gonna set me back like 350. Still thinking hard on that one

Just wait until Hot Toys announces it will be available in die cast and the prices should go down. :lol
Ryan

Agreed. I actually feel she probably fits in better with the A1 line over AoU.

I bought her for my A1 line. She is the last figure for that part of my collection.

Im thinking about doing a dedicated SHIELD display with mine so may get a spare stand off of Ebay and get a custom SHIELD decal made so she matches TWS Fury and Coulson.

Got mine today!!! :panic: Big surprise to see this figure arrive this side of Christmas!! :yess:

View attachment 230134

She's way better than I expected, her head looked huge in some pictures, but it's a really great sculpt and looks fantastic in-hand. I'll be adding her to my Winter Soldier shelf this weekend. Nice to add another female to the collection too.

Yeah, the sculpt is great, and she looks great in the shelf! Kudos, she's a great pickup!

I just can't help but keep thinking that this is the first Hot Toys I have - that I can recall, even, aside from Power Pose - that seems pretty much designed to go in one pose - the arms folded. The hands are cast in softer plastic to "grab" arms, the body seems to have been modded to allow for it, and the boots don't allow for a lot of movement for more dynamic poses. Does anyone else get the same impression?

Yeah, the sculpt is great, and she looks great in the shelf! Kudos, she's a great pickup!

I just can't help but keep thinking that this is the first Hot Toys I have - that I can recall, even, aside from Power Pose - that seems pretty much designed to go in one pose - the arms folded. The hands are cast in softer plastic to "grab" arms, the body seems to have been modded to allow for it, and the boots don't allow for a lot of movement for more dynamic poses. Does anyone else get the same impression?

I think it makes sense though character wise. While she has seen some action, she's not out there doing any moves like Widow or the other characters.

Finally opened her today! Absolutely awesome! The sculpt is good, got her in the arms folded pose as well. She looks bada$$ through and through...So glad I got her...Woohoo!

Here's a quick snap:
IMG_3737-1_zpsyul0pbof.jpg

I just realized that the box shipped elsewhere in the world has a sticker on top right that says:"Hot Toys Exclusive", but the ones shipped by SSC doesn't carry it, nor does it have a "Sideshow Exclusive" sticker either...

Back