1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No es bueno. :ohbfrank: :lol

Somebody in another thread said we were getting Ant-Man tonight but was probably just joking around. Or maybe they meant Antony. I hope we do get something though no teasers on PE just yet.

Just got her a few hours ago!

IMG_6897-Edit.jpg

IMG_6890-Edit.jpg

Fantastic pictures, Sabrina! I briefly played with this figure yesterday, and it didn't look nearly this nice (the head/body proportions looked off in hand). Just goes to show that lighting makes all the difference.

I was undecided about keeping it or not, but I think you might've pushed me towards keeping this figure (I just need to get good lighting). Thanks! :gah:

Fabulous fabulous pictures Sabrina :clap :woo

Thank you. :D

Fantastic pictures, Sabrina! I briefly played with this figure yesterday, and it didn't look nearly this nice (the head/body proportions looked off in hand). Just goes to show that lighting makes all the difference.

I was undecided about keeping it or not, but I think you might've pushed me towards keeping this figure (I just need to get good lighting). Thanks! :gah:

Thank you so much! :hi5: Lighting can most certainly make or break a figure, that's for sure.

You're welcome...I think. :rotfl

That looks awesome Spangles! Why didn't I think of putting that RT on her belt?!!! And I wear one of those things on my belt every day! Just left it in the box...

My Maria came with an extra closed fist in place of a gun hand. Oh well, guess folded arms will be her permanent pose.

My Maria came with an extra closed fist in place of a gun hand. Oh well, guess folded arms will be her permanent pose.

If you bought thru sideshow they should be able to help

Anyway..

Mine should be arriving Fridayish....

I'm hoping mine comes tomorrow, along with AoU Hulk. I was expecting both today, actually. Both got their final payments deducted Monday and last Friday respectively.

You must be close to expect it in a day.

Anyway...congrats on her and hulk. Nice opposite figures to get. Should be a fun unboxing. If you have not seen hulk (or the older ones) in person you will have fun. It's so big lol. Did you get deluxe or regular?

That looks awesome Spangles! Why didn't I think of putting that RT on her belt?!!! And I wear one of those things on my belt every day! Just left it in the box...

:lol Thank you!

That last set of pics really are amazing, Ms. Spangles. Better than Hot Toys, and you got the crossed arms pose SO realistic. I'll be bookmarking them for when mine comes :)

FYI, for anyone who's been stuck in the "Items Shipping Soon" purgatory...mine converted this morning and should be here on Monday! So watch your email.

Back