1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine (via Popcultcha) and It's actually better then I thought it would be.

As someone mentioned previously, on pictures the head looks a tad big but in person its more or less fine.

I must say that I had a bit of trouble with the arms crossed pose. Hands became loose alot, and shows more wrist/peg on the right arm then I would like.

A few quick phone pics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

To me yeah.

I know they put it in to enable more options as well as being easier to cloth the figure, but sometimes I think it might look better if they forgo the whole zipper piece and just stitch it all.

Because at that scale it shouldn't stand out so much. Heck on a real jacket you don't really see the latch/zipper that easily (imo).

Eh, I actually prefer the zipper myself. One, if that's accurate to what the suit has and two, it gives the option of being able to remove the clothing to make alterations if one feels the need to do so.

I do see what you mean about the zipper piece being slightly larger, but it's small enough to me. Small enough to not really be all that noticeable, yet big enough to still be able to access.

Looks fine to me, based on OutLander's picture. However, with the figures being hand made, I don't think every figure is going to be exactly the same as the next. One may have a slight blemish that another one doesn't.

Great pics as usual.

No diorama base this time?

Thanks! :)

Hmmm, I only have the snow or sand ones. I might have to try one of them with her.

Beautiful pics, Sabrina. :clap Repped. :duff

How do I know a woman owns that particular Maria Hill figure? The front is zipped all the way up. :lol

Thank you! :D

I honestly didn't even notice. That's how she came out of the box. :rotfl

Back