1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Sabrina!

Awesome photos as always Sabrina!

Thank you both very much!!! :D

That last set of pics really are amazing, Ms. Spangles. Better than Hot Toys, and you got the crossed arms pose SO realistic. I'll be bookmarking them for when mine comes :)

FYI, for anyone who's been stuck in the "Items Shipping Soon" purgatory...mine converted this morning and should be here on Monday! So watch your email.

Thank you for the awesome compliment! :duff I'm glad you like them.

And congrats on her shipping! She's a great figure, imo.

Great figure but the hips were to loose and wouldn't hold a pose because of the uniform. Had to fix that, now she's great and ready to animate.

AFM

AWESOME pics as always Sabrina! Mine should be arriving VERY soon! :impatient:
Just got her a few hours ago!

IMG_6897-Edit.jpg

IMG_6896-Edit.jpg

IMG_6890-Edit.jpg

IMG_6910-Edit.jpg

You must be close to expect it in a day.

Anyway...congrats on her and hulk. Nice opposite figures to get. Should be a fun unboxing. If you have not seen hulk (or the older ones) in person you will have fun. It's so big lol. Did you get deluxe or regular?

Thanks, Motux. I got the regular version. It's my first Hulk figure, so I'm really looking forward to it. Looking forward to Hill though also.

Yeah, I live about an hour and a half away, so I've always gotten my figures from SSC quickly. Final payment gets deducted some time in the wee hours of the morning, and I get a visit from UPS that day in the afternoon. Until now, at least.

Payments went through on Friday and Monday for Hulk and Hill respectively. Still waiting.

I've got a proper camera and I think your pics are still better then mine. Lol

I got her last night. Pics are up on my IG account. Really like her....and I tried my hardest to do the arms crossed, but I think I failed. :/

image.jpeg

I've finally put her in my setup. Not likely to change from here, or at least until the new Fury arrives.

Can't seem to get rid of these reflections when I take pics using my iPhone.

:rotfl I am not happy about her score either :slap but I do love the figure :lecture Thanks YF :1-1:

You're welcome!!!

Oh no, is it that bad? No, no don't actually tell me, I'll wait impatiently until I get home to find out. :impatient: :lol

Back