1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda feel bad cancelling this.. All in favor of the Star Wars mayhem. Maybe there's still hope for her, yet.

I ordered the Control Panel and it hasn't shipped yet. Sent them an email last week asking what the ETA might be since its scheduled for Q4, but no response from them yet :huh
I emailed them aswell no reply either Glad I'm not the only who can't wait.

I'm still waiting for shipment information by the supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was supposed to show up on Wednesday but my shipping status changed for Tuesday!
It's that time of year where family members ask me if collectible orders can be a Christmas gift.
If I don't have to pay for her,I don't mind waiting a few weeks to open her!
LOL!

I am trying to decided if I should use my $119 in RP on this fig or Thanos...haven't come across any coupons for either. How do the EX usually sell out?

I'd rather have Thanos. That being said, I'm getting both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great figure, sculpt looks fine. Happy with it, doubt we'll ever see another one

2r34tPN.jpg

xmd8ALU.jpg

Although this is completely accurate Avengers uniform, I do hope someone out there makes the winter soldier style jacket someday. Visually this one is just very basic.

ZNWkCOV.jpg

Going light on the shipper these days too I guess

SicEN6B.jpg

Awesome pic!!! Just receive mine today. Woohoo!!! :dance

Fantastic pics, rocbolt! :clap

Early next week I believe. How about you?

Thursday! :panic:

Can't wait for the video review and pics! :yess:

Kinda feel bad cancelling this.. All in favor of the Star Wars mayhem. Maybe there's still hope for her, yet.

This'll probably be on sale, somewhere, down the road.

I'll be receiving mine tomorrow, for those who have her, does the outfit seem to be ok leaving in the crossed arm position?
Thanks in advance for reply

I have yet to receive this figure and it wouldn't matter anyway because it'll remain MISB :lol, but I wouldn't. Those elbows look pretty pointy and I'd be concerned they'd strain the material.

Back