1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to say it outright, I think CYCLONIS is a troll. 16 posts and all are negative. I get the feeling it's the return of a banned
member. I see it all the time on my gun forums. In my opinion.
Ryan

Thank you for ending you sentence in "IMO", your comment was so much less offensive because of it. And no, I'm not a troll, most of my then 16 comments, was me defending what I see of Hot Toys, against fanboys that only see the company through rose colored glasses. I have too big of a HTs collection to just be a troll, I just know how to call BS when I see it. No different than the backlash Robocop received.

You will not :lol :rolleyes2

tumblr_nmtcx3u7ak1rcc78to1_500.gif

Just preordered this, kinda begrudgingly. One reason why I want her is that I fell like I need more women in my dollie collection; another is that she would make the perfect diorama accessory standing behind Nick Fury, who looks awesome. I guess I see this figure as more of an accessory and less like a standalone character

Just preordered this, kinda begrudgingly. One reason why I want her is that I fell like I need more women in my dollie collection; another is that she would make the perfect diorama accessory standing behind Nick Fury, who looks awesome. I guess I see this figure as more of an accessory and less like a standalone character

BACON! :rotfl
giphy.gif

I recently ordered my first from SSC (I live in Birmingham, UK) the Winter Soldier. My shipping was an extra $30 with FedEx to the UK. I have since put 4 more on pre order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you can only get TF exclusives from SSC but they do ship to the UK. Just costs a bit and then you get hit with fees too I think

Not sure if this one is available to the UK, as there's a 'Delivery Restrictions Apply' warning on her product page and it will show the restriction on check out. I have a friend here that lives in the UK who couldn't PO this so maybe EU got hosed on this one.

Back