1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this one is available to the UK, as there's a 'Delivery Restrictions Apply' warning on her product page and it will show the restriction on check out. I have a friend here that lives in the UK who couldn't PO this so maybe EU got hosed on this one.

Really? Well I know Brainiac has her on order and he lives in Ireland

I've pre ordered Maria Hill, scarlet witch, Hawkeye and pepper.

I love the reward points that are obtainable.

I have a vast collection of Hot Toys so far accumulated from eBay and forbidden planet. eBay is too much for certain subjects nowadays, although don't regret any purchase. SSC is such an easier option, I'm really happy with my first purchase. I paid my last flex and I had it at my door 6 days later. Couldn't believe how quick it arrived from the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've pre ordered Maria Hill, scarlet witch, Hawkeye and pepper.

I love the reward points that are obtainable.

I have a vast collection of Hot Toys so far accumulated from eBay and forbidden planet. eBay is too much for certain subjects nowadays, although don't regret any purchase. SSC is such an easier option, I'm really happy with my first purchase. I paid my last flex and I had it at my door 6 days later. Couldn't believe how quick it arrived from the U.S.

Awesome figures :hi5: and glad you found SS!

Not sure if this one is available to the UK, as there's a 'Delivery Restrictions Apply' warning on her product page and it will show the restriction on check out. I have a friend here that lives in the UK who couldn't PO this so maybe EU got hosed on this one.

Wierd. I have it pre ordered and paid my NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh how I remember how LipSmack reacted when he tried to get GA Cap but those restrictions applied to him. He was raging a storm :rotfl

Back