1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Yellowjacket Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should understand that one of the biggest markets for Disney/Marvel/DC/Hot Toys is Asia. Plenty of people with a ton of money at China.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

078781b45194d31913cb1c524e054513.jpg

What the... Seriously??! :slap I had to check the Hot Toys website, thought this was a joke!

Appreciate HT want to to make the most of the Star Wars market atm, but this is bordering on ridiculous! :thud:

What the... Seriously??! :slap I had to check the Hot Toys website, thought this was a joke!

Appreciate HT want to to make the most of the Star Wars market atm, but this is bordering on ridiculous! :thud:

Its very dumb :cuckoo I think its supposed to be a celebration of Chinese culture too, so it probably won't appeal much to us over here. Sadly HT seems to be butchering cult classics for a quick buck, sad :(

Its very dumb :cuckoo I think its supposed to be a celebration of Chinese culture too, so it probably won't appeal much to us over here. Sadly HT seems to be butchering cult classics for a quick buck, sad :(

It's not dumb or sad. It's business.

They are a business....

It's like complaining that Barbie dolls by Mattel have too much special editions and characters for a quick buck...

I hope you see you're illogical thinking.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not dumb or sad. It's business.

They are a business....

It's like complaining that Barbie dolls by Mattel have too much special editions and characters for a quick buck...

I hope you see you're illogical thinking.

I agree, it is business, and if it sells, smart business but I meant its my opinion that the figure is dumb, that's all. and I wasn't complaining

I agree, it is business, and if it sells, smart business but I meant its my opinion that the figure is dumb, that's all. and I wasn't complaining
Ahhh gotcha. Sorry for misunderstanding. For western market, it is indeed strange.

I'm curious to see what the sales numbers will be for the Asian markets.

My hope for porcelain Yellowjacket is alive; for normal Yellowjacket not so much.

My sentiments as well.

They're a business of course, but it's still a dumb figure in my opinion. For those who want to get it, great. I won't be one of them. :lol

So this is never coming out right? I saw the latest facebook post from them about their huge Marvel exhibit and he was nowhere to be seen. Not as big a loss as that First Class Xavier but I must admit I was interested because I'm probably one of the handful of people in the world who would want a figure with a sculpt of Corey Stoll. Was hoping they'd make his face visible through the mask or something. Oh well never know now I guess.

Would have gone great with my Ant-man...nothing else does. They definitely tricked me by showing this.

Back