1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be VERY shocked if Wolf 2.0 comes with a diorama. Heck, at this point I'll be shocked if we even get a Wolf 2.0 at all. It would be cool though

Well i know people dont care about chopper much and that there are much better preds people are wanting, its just that i wanted the trio at the time. Not just 2 of them.

He'll probably be a toy fair exclusive. I can only really see the people who want to complete the trio buying him, unfortunately.

I love the AVPS so bring On Chopper and Wolf for sure, hell even an new PredAlien would be nice.

...That's what I said.

I don't see many people buying him as a one off. Unless they have Scar and Celtic.

I don't have Celtic but I have Scar and Chopper has really grown to me so I would buy him even if I didn't have Scar.

After the this AVP Elder,Chopper is the last member of the AVP series plus those every recycle easy reuse parts exist,dun see why HT won't do it,unless they decided release the last scene of ship's unknown predator.
HT based on point focus new movies now instead old/classic movie they just take whatever time they want,so be patiently eventually they do Chopper,Wolf and I'm assume we see more classic movie predator when Black predator movie show up.

After the this AVP Elder,Chopper is the last member of the AVP series plus those every recycle easy reuse parts exist,dun see why HT won't do it,unless they decided release the last scene of ship's unknown predator.
HT based on point focus new movies now instead old/classic movie they just take whatever time they want,so be patiently eventually they do Chopper,Wolf and I'm assume we see more classic movie predator when Black predator movie show up.
Yep its only a matter of time for Chopper

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back