1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2_head_preview-anotherangle.jpg~original

that sculpt, being pre-tsang, doesn't have crazy cat's eyes and round head.

with his new P2 Greyback tsang tried to copy old headsculpt (definitely after being mocked for repeating his crazy cat classic predator for the n-st time)

hot_toys_elder_repaint_by_mangrasshopper-d3exitk.jpg

and could finally almost understand how predator jaws are made, but couldn't avoid his vision of a predator completely:

hqdefault.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

Thanks man ! Great sculpts , especially that second pic . I see what you mean. It looks like nowadays their head sculpts are not quite hitting their mark....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This question is slightly off topic, but also kinda related since this is a 2.0.
But does anybody know what parts are compatible if you swap them between v1 and v2 figures?
I know the heads can be if you mod the neck post to be shorter. But what about hands, feet armour pieces etc?
Thanks!

If it makes you feel any better, mine has not shipped either. I am going to talk to Sideshow CS about this, I believe there are laws against charging but not shipping within a certain time frame...they need to upgrade to WM software solutions that bill the customer upon the manifest of the shipment.

Wow they still have not shipped this thing. Here it monday and i thought for sure they were waiting for this week to ship it. They never even responded to my message either.

That's so strange. I've never had Sideshow bill me and then not ship the item the same day. Maybe I've just been lucky or perhaps there is something unique about this situation. I notice the figure is not listed as in stock yet either. Anyway, I hope they resolve this quickly for those who have been charged.

I thought it was maybe an early processing thing, they charge everybody early, then the following week when they get their stock they can ship it quickly. Guess i was giving them too much credit.

I paid for my mouth of Sauron early sat and they still have not shipped him out . Maybe there having a problem .

Well i am trying to chat them right now, no one is even answering me :slap
Well after finally getting someone they said: Sorry this item did not arrive in time. We expect it in this week.

Copy of the chat:

Jon: hello?
*** Agali joined the chat ***
Agali: Hello Jon
Agali: Yes, let me take a look at that order for you, one moment please.
Agali: This is for the Elder Predator?
Jon: yes
Agali: Unfortunately that item did not arrive in time, but they will be arriving this week. Once they come in we will ship them out as soon as possible.
Jon: That's what i figured. When is this expected to ship then?
Agali: We do not have an exact date but it will be by the end of the week.
Jon: Well that isn't great news but at least i got an answer this time.
Agali: I do apologize for the delay but we will get him out as soon as he gets here.
Jon: Well i'm going to go then
Agali: Thank you so much for contacting us and have a wonderful day!
*** Agali left the chat ***

Back