1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3232.JPG

To me he don't look that bad, but I will never pay $240 for him. I'll pick him up if I can find him for $160

I've always been a fan of the Elder Predator from P2 but the AvP Elder is such a damn beauty. Love the cape and his look is so on point! I'm definitely picking him up real soon. I don't have a HT Predator in my collection just yet, only NECA line but I can already see him in my cabinet!

Predators are just not ht cash cow anymore, i doubt we will see wolf 2.0 for god knows how many yrs. I mean i like IM and Avengers and all that, but how many preds have we seen lately. That's why when i saw this i nearly **** myself.

Wanted to post in this most recent thread I think that one of the best head sculpts is the Pred 2 elder! Take a look .... Beautiful!
59f8990e43c91f806ef09998079a28dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ! Got any pictures ?
P2_head_preview-anotherangle.jpg~original

that sculpt, being pre-tsang, doesn't have crazy cat's eyes and round head.

with his new P2 Greyback tsang tried to copy old headsculpt (definitely after being mocked for repeating his crazy cat classic predator for the n-st time)

hot_toys_elder_repaint_by_mangrasshopper-d3exitk.jpg

and could finally almost understand how predator jaws are made, but couldn't avoid his vision of a predator completely:

hqdefault.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

Looking forward to getting this, HT Preds are few and far between and I have enjoyed the last few figures to release. My only issue is that my Scar has some looseness in certain joints making him a pain to stand effectively. Other than that I'm satisfied.

Back