1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

That suit doesn't translate well with anything close to a dynamic pose, there is going to be wrinkles everywhere and lose fabric after you bring it back to a static pose, at least until the elasticity does its thing and goes back to normal...but depending how long you hold a pose, that might not happen....reason why my Spidey is just chilling in practically a museum pose....

So many creases in the suit! Keep his arms straight at all times!!!
Which figure are we talking about here...Thor: The Dark World?

This has gotta be the next PO, there's gotta be something special about it considering it's been kept in the dark for so long.

I would like an armored Thor so I'm still hoping for the interchangeable arms.

I gave in and just got TDW version....I prefer the armored sleeves anyways.

Hehe someone with the same views as me about what they want in a Thor figure!

I think a majority of the posts from these last few months were of people repeating that same sentiment:lol Its what's keeping this thread alive.

I think a majority of the posts from these last few months were of people repeating that same sentiment[emoji38] Its what's keeping this thread alive.
Need that reveal. this time the exclusive will have armor.

This has gotta be the next PO, there's gotta be something special about it considering it's been kept in the dark for so long.

I would like an armored Thor so I'm still hoping for the interchangeable arms.

Infinity Stones! (I say that jokingly, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised by it)

Or a two-pack with civilian (or hobo) clothes. (I say that jokingly and would honestly be surprised by it)

All this hubbub over a character who was in the movie for a grand total of 14 minutes. :rotfl

All this hubbub over a character who was in the movie for a grand total of 14 minutes. :rotfl

I really think Chris Hemsworth steals his scenes when he's in them as much as RDJ does when in his as Stark.

I'm starting to think I have a man crush on him, especially when portraying Thor

I really think Chris Hemsworth steals his scenes when he's in them as much as RDJ does when in his as Stark.

I'm starting to think I have a man crush on him, especially when portraying Thor

I fully agree. Like Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth has major presence on screen. It isnt just fanboy comic dust either. The actors they picked are fantastic and own their characters. That really sells the scenes.

Thor never takes a backseat. If it seems like it, it is because they are toning his power down so that he doesnt completely dominate the movie. Thor is one of the strongest characters in Marvel, short of cosmic beings

I think they strike a great balance. Loved his expression when Cap jiggled Mjolnir. Priceless!

11329964_371123889753259_2981201280560091751_n.png

This how I would love to see Hot Toys make an Avengers: Age of Ultron Thor 1:6 scale Figure.
Since the recent releases have been upgrades or combinations of earlier released figures

it would make perfect sense to:
-Give swappable arms (armored and rubberized)
-A blonder/lighter tint to the hair (like steve rogers headsculpt)
-New base fitting to the age of ultron line+ standing & flying stand (like they did with vison)
-small adjustments to the outfit underneath

11329964_371123889753259_2981201280560091751_n.png

This how I would love to see Hot Toys make an Avengers: Age of Ultron Thor 1:6 scale Figure.
Since the recent releases have been upgrades or combinations of earlier released figures

it would make perfect sense to:
-Give swappable arms (armored and rubberized)
-A blonder/lighter tint to the hair (like steve rogers headsculpt)
-New base fitting to the age of ultron line+ standing & flying stand (like they did with vison)
-small adjustments to the outfit underneath

You really got my hopes up here. Looks phenomenal!

I think that's why they are holding out on Thor for so long, they probably seen an increase in the old Thor inventory because people feel is gonna be the same, so they waiting to clear out as much inventory to then drop him with swappable arms, electric effects around M, a different base and who knows maybe an exclusive item...

Back