1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

When does the contest end? Hopefully the reveal is soon.

Interestingly enough they said that the contest ends whenever MMS300 is revealed, but never say when that is. THe winner will be announced 5 days after the reveal. It could be any time this month, or possibly next month.

We all know it'll be Tony in the all black with red lining underarmor

Star Wars Sandtrooper MMS295

Thanks, Not going to get much support I think in the marvel section but I think MMS300 should be Terminator 1 Kyle Reese as I believe that was there first MMS01, its sorely needed!!

Thanks, Not going to get much support I think in the marvel section but I think MMS300 should be Terminator 1 Kyle Reese as I believe that was there first MMS01, its sorely needed!!

I support this highly and I'm a huge Marvel Nerd!

Interesting choice. I'd be down for that too :hi5:

I support this highly and I'm a huge Marvel Nerd!

Me too, I love marvel but its not my only focus, hope to see it done so I can complete my T1 collection!

Interesting choice. I'd be down for that too :hi5:

It would make for a pretty nice box set I think, Kyle in his 84 gear, pipe bombs, sawed of shotgun, revolver, photo of Sarah and maybe even a diorama base with half of the T-800 at his feet!!! I'd be ok if it were MMS300 or even 301:lecture

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Batman from Batman V Superman.

I am thinking Luke Skywalker for 300. DOn't see it being Thor but who knows.

Odinson (We gotta call him that now.) has currently given the Thor his blessing and is okay with her being worthy of the hammer but he's is still trying to figure out who she is. Odin, on the other hand is extremely unhappy and even sent the Destroyer/Cul to kill her. We're going to find out who she is in #8 either this or next month! They've really really obviously been hinting at who it is but i'll let everyone read and find out.
Decided for the hell of it on impulse Ordered Thor Vol 1 God Butcher and Goddess of Thunder Vol 1 today.
Now to avoid half the websites on the web giving away her identity.

I don't think they care about which figure gets which sku.

Decided for the hell of it on impulse Ordered Thor Vol 1 God Butcher and Goddess of Thunder Vol 1 today.
Now to avoid half the websites on the web giving away her identity.

I'm surprised to say I actually ended up liking who she ended up being. Admittedly I felt like I should have seen it coming.

I'm surprised to say I actually ended up liking who she ended up being. Admittedly I felt like I should have seen it coming.

You didn't? Even my girlfriend who only knows about comics from what she hears from me saw that coming from day 1 :lol

I can't believe the amount of disrespect to Thor by adding Mjolnir to the Vision figure :lol

11169549_10152796941302344_3899675022504579059_o.jpg

Man, Imagine how long it took HT to produce MMS 100-199, but took only 2 years to produce MMS 200-299? Seems only last week when people also speculated that MMS 200 be given to a Terminator figure -- which Plastic Enemies used as a motvie to troll us with Kyle Reese photos :lol

(I guessed MMS 200 right, though :)

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Batman from Batman V Superman.

Too soon, bud. Movie's not due in 10 months.

300?

Leonidas v2 ;)

:lol Wouldn't that be awesome as it is apt?

Something tells me though, that we'll see Mark 45 as the 300th.

Back