1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Still have no interest in getting this since I am happy with my light armor version but if it came with

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if there is a need for the spoiler anymore but just to be safe.

Would be clever for HT to include the gems separate with some of the Infinity Wars figures and then you buy Thanos with the gauntlet and assemble them into it :lol

Would be clever for HT to include the gems separate with some of the Infinity Wars figures and then you buy Thanos with the gauntlet and assemble them into it :lol

That means we would have to buy every figure.

That means we would have to buy every figure.
I can see Howard now
tumblr_m4loarGOQ41qii6tmo1_500.gif

:lol

Yeah, the humour is great, and I like Thor's style of humour in all his movies, right back to the first one, especially how his pompousness was knocked down a peg or two with his 'mortality'.

Maybe I just want Thor vs Hulk Round 2 too much, this time unrestrained with gloves off... :lol

Actually, one of you guys who understands the comics and characters well might have a thought on this. (I don't think it needs spoiler tags as anyone who has seen the early trailers knows Hulkbuster vs Hulk is in the movie)... why, if the Avengers needed a
Spoiler Spoiler:
, didn't they just work it into the script so that Thor took on Hulk? He seems to have everything in his favour except pure brute strength, and Mjolnir seemed to be too 'mighty' for the big green beast in the first Avengers movie.

I guess they just didn't want dejavu from the first film, and knew the fans would lap up the fight we got.. (and I think we all agree it was one of the best action scenes in the movie)

Last edited:

Yeah, the humour is great, and I like Thor's style of humour in all his movies, right back to the first one, especially how his pompousness was knocked down a peg or two with his 'mortality'.

Maybe I just want Thor vs Hulk Round 2 too much, this time unrestrained with gloves off... :lol

Actually, one of you guys who understands the comics and characters well might have a thought on this. (I don't think it needs spoiler tags as anyone who has seen the early trailers knows Hulkbuster vs Hulk is in the movie)... why, if the Avengers needed a
Spoiler Spoiler:
, didn't they just work it into the script so that Thor took on Hulk?
He seems to have everything in his favour except pure brute strength, and Mjolnir seemed to be too 'mighty' for the big green beast in the first Avengers movie.

I guess they just didn't want dejavu from the first film, and knew the fans would lap up the fight we got.. (and I think we all agree it was one of the best action scenes in the movie)

What if Thor was on another planet or
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thor might have been plan A but he was not available so Tony went to plan B

I would love to see a real rematch between Hulk and Thor. Before Thor didn't want to harm an ally and they were aboard an aircraft. Hulk had no such reservations but Thor did.

I want to see Thor go blow for blow with someone at his own level.

I would love to see a real rematch between Hulk and Thor. Before Thor didn't want to harm an ally and they were aboard an aircraft. Hulk had no such reservations but Thor did.

I want to see Thor go blow for blow with someone at his own level.

Hulk unleashed in Asgard would be awesome.

Like the Hulk vs Thor animated movie, that was good

Yea it was pretty good. My daughter loved the Hulk VS disc. I bet I watched or heard that two hundred times. Every time we where in the car...lol

Side note....saw a couple early scripts for future movies and even some plot points for things way out (like gotg2 and infinity war)...if your a fan of Asgard (and say heimdal) you will like it(and if you are a nebula fan there's a chance she plays a large role...though there are competing scripts for a couple films that are considerably different...could just be to prevent folks from knowing which is real...) anyway...

Yea it was pretty good. My daughter loved the Hulk VS disc. I bet I watched or heard that two hundred times. Every time we where in the car...lol

Side note....saw a couple early scripts for future movies and even some plot points for things way out (like gotg2 and infinity war)...if your a fan of Asgard (and say heimdal) you will like it(and if you are a nebula fan there's a chance she plays a large role...though there are competing scripts for a couple films that are considerably different...could just be to prevent folks from knowing which is real...) anyway...

Thank god. Maybe we'll finally get a fig!

Nebula and Heimdall :horror I want both of those in 1/6 :rock

Well if what I read is what they go with (scripts given to production companies and sometimes actors even) are not always correct. The setting and props and lighting and locations may be only what's true. It's hard to know. I've got a few scripts from films that are not even remotely close to the actual released ones. But, the narrative in these seem to fit what other stuff I've heard from people at the studios and what not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heimdall would probably be my most wanted character that we haven't gotten yet.

Right now though, I'm eager for the Vision reveal. They need to hurry up

Yeah Heimdall should have a figure by now. Epic character. Want him too.

and yes they need to get a move on with Vision :lol :impatient:

I was sure he would've had one after seeing him in Dark World, he was great!

I was sure he would've had one after seeing him in Dark World, he was great!

I know right, I was really blown away that HT totally passed up that goldmine for a figure. Was also surprise they didn't do a Malekith either.

I would imagine the thinking is that some of these lower tier characters will probably be single buys for people. Most people won't buy multiples of non main characters. So they want to wait for the best use of the character. I'm sure they know what i shared earlier. Would you rather buy normal H from DW or say pivotal H from Ragnork or infinity war after its revealed he's some ancient bad arse and pivotal in the stoping if thanos? I'm guessing most people would rather have the later version. Just a posssability.

Did Heimdall's armor change much from the first Thor to TDW?

I still hope that when Heimdall is made he gets a deluxe stand that is actually the sword pedestal for the Bifrost. It'd be so awesome to pose him like that.

Did Heimdall's armor change much from the first Thor to TDW?

I still hope that when Heimdall is made he gets a deluxe stand that is actually the sword pedestal for the Bifrost. It'd be so awesome to pose him like that.
Agreed; it's sort of the iconic Heimdall pose, or at least one of them.

Back