1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the revamped Han Solo head sculpt in the SW forum. I guess this confirms there can be big changes to a sculpt after pre-orders have gone up. Now I really have my fingers crossed for a revamped Vision.

Just saw the revamped Han Solo head sculpt in the SW forum. I guess this confirms there can be big changes to a sculpt after pre-orders have gone up. Now I really have my fingers crossed for a revamped Vision.

awyxj7.gif~original

:yess: Great...I am pretty hopeful that they will tweak it before release.

yeah i guess its possible. there's a fine print stated "pending licensor approval", and of course the actor likeness description.
while some people said there's a dozens of clauses that prevent it that we never saw/read, i prefer to agree on what we can see/read.
yeay to great figures and HS. :duff

That Han revision looks like it is the production piece. They have an image with a bunch of heads already painted up, so it looks like it was already approved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How'd we get onto talking about Solo :lol

Becuase someone said they wanted a "new" head and I said once it goes up for sale any major changes are unlikely. So someone brought up the new look Han as proof they make major changes. But as I pointed out, it's about what is considered major. The changes to the sculpt are minor.

Becuase someone said they wanted a "new" head and I said once it goes up for sale any major changes are unlikely. So someone brought up the new look Han as proof they make major changes. But as I pointed out, it's about what is considered major. The changes to the sculpt are minor.

:duff

Back