1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36.jpg

Man, that looks good!

He looks so great!!!

Thanks for posting, Brainy!!! :woo

Can't wait to display it into my shelf with other Avengers figures.

Pretty sure it's the same sculpt, "ears" and all.

That said, the reflective finish of the metallic paint is definitely working wonders in making his face/head look slimmer unlike the promo pics by HT where it looked wide and flat. So it's not quite there yet, though I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like how it looks so far.

My sole concern is the neck. if it's made by soft plastic there will be fading issues.

What you people should be realizing is he is as big as man of steel, a figure who was condtantly criticized for being obviously larger then he should be, and i dont recall vision being taller or larger than thor, that is my main issue

Hot.toys needs a more accurate underbody above anything else

Also look at the area between the belt buckle and crotch, awkward as hell

DAMN I want to get this piece, but apart from the AOU lineup of the original avengers team and Ultron, I may wait for Vision, Scarlet Witch, War Machine etc for the next lineup like Civil War, so I can space a few out. With the City hunter, Boba Fett, darth vader and the arkham asylum PF lineup coming out in 2016, will wait for some of the other characters like war machine, vision, scarlet witch, and get the Civil War versions of them. If Vision is still available when I get to him, may pick him up

I agree that the body (especially the legs) looks weird but people can spend their money how they like ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

What you people should be realizing is he is as big as man of steel, a figure who was condtantly criticized for being obviously larger then he should be, and i dont recall vision being taller or larger than thor, that is my main issue

Hot.toys needs a more accurate underbody above anything else

Also look at the area between the belt buckle and crotch, awkward as hell

Isn't Paul taller than Hemsworth though?

Back