1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit was a major overhaul. Completely different material. Anyway they always mention pics are prototypes and can be changed as Marvel or the licensor can change it at the last minute as they see fit.

As for the bat. The 1/6 never went up for order so they could change it however they wanted. They probably realised the size would be too hard to make in bulk quantities etc.

Yes it does. That doesn't change my point.

The suit was not a major change in ams2. They altered the mix of fabric. That's a minor change. Just becuase some people flipped out about it and over reacted to the promo pics doesn't mean things where overhauled massively.

But I'm sure I don't have a clue what I'm taking about.

The suit was not a major change in ams2. They altered the mix of fabric. That's a minor change. Just becuase some people flipped out about it and over reacted to the promo pics doesn't mean things where overhauled massively.

But I'm sure I don't have a clue what I'm taking about. Not like I have any first hand experience.

But I'm sure I don't have a clue what I'm taking about. Not like I have any first hand experience.
Erm.. okay.

I guess having the factories remake every figure is not major. No worries man.

What about the body of MoS Superman? It looked much bulkier in the original prototype images, that were never changed on SSC website, however the figure upon release was slimmed down. Is this a minor change or major change? Certainly changes the look of the figure, for the better too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xt2jnm.jpg

Pretty sure the fine print on each figure page states it's a prototype subject to change.

you are 100% correct. That's why, at least on SS site, there is now the "prototype shown" and in the fine print:"Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance."

Check this out:

Lola VFX Brings New Vision to

Looks like Hot Toys used the suit before post-production as reference? That explains some of the inaccuracies like the "ears" poking out too much. Also this shows that they actually made a suit for Paul. It wasn't a CGI Vision.

Check this out:

Looks like Hot Toys used the suit before post-production as reference? That explains some of the inaccuracies like the "ears" poking out too much. Also this shows that they actually made a suit for Paul. It wasn't a CGI Vision.
Yep, I think this is exactly what happened. Hopefully HT will fix it, they don't seem to let this level of screen inaccuracy get past them ususally. I'm sure there are HT nit-pickers who would disagree.

Check this out:

Thanks for the link, gives a great look at the suit, and yeah, I think they did use the other suit, hopefully they fix it, the figure is a disappointment as is, actually him and Ultron Prime are both disappointments :lol

Thanks for the link, gives a great look at the suit, and yeah, I think they did use the other suit, hopefully they fix it, the figure is a disappointment as is, actually him and Ultron Prime are both disappointments :lol

but not gonna stop you from buying right? :lol

Back