1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prettttyyyyy much. If no exclusive, it can wait. Not selling out anytime soon.

Each person has their own personal ideas and reasons. I order first day so I can set up flex and know what I got coming up and what not. I also order first day to show support for the company and brand and figures. The early PO period is really the only period that counts as far as success of a figure. It's how they are judge, where anyone likes it or not.

The figure doesn't need the Thor hammer (which adds another $40 cost to the figure)...it doesn't belong to him and I don't care what happened in the movie....He is NOT worthy!

It would have been priced at $219 anyway so the least they can do is include the hammer.

Does anyone think his eyes are kind of crossed? Ears are on the bigger side? Pattern/line on this head not accurate? Or am I just being picky? :thud:

The figure doesn't need the Thor hammer (which adds another $40 cost to the figure)...it doesn't belong to him and I don't care what happened in the movie....He is NOT worthy!

Excellent point! I mean, if you sit the hammer in an elevator it will still go up.

I went ahead and ordered mine. I figure that the RP's I'm getting will eventually make the Infinity Thanos affordable. And since I already have one with Thor, I can turn around and ebay this Mjolnir - making my final cost for Vision about $180!

But, at the end of the day, Vision is essential to my dream line up (Cap, IM, Thor, Vision, Wanda). So there was no way I could pass on him. But I'm not gonna let my expectations get away from me on this one. I am still trying to get stealth Caps arms to rest at his side. lol

Addendum: For those who say Hulk is essential to the dream line up - I agree. I just cant afford him *AND* Thanos :-(

Honestly, when was the last time HT priced a full 1/6 figure at $150? I'm not including the Iron Man construct in this because it's not a full figure, or Rocket because he's tiny lol.

Anyway, this figure is really $200 because SSC probably just added an extra $20 on their price to cover the coupons used later down the line.

Just pre-ordered from Toytards, Vancouver Figures and Collectables, great place for Canadians with their flat-rate shipping across Canada.

Thanks for this link! I'm in Ontario and order through a guy who gets them for in and around these prices; however, it's great to have an alternative with flat rate shipping! So few of them in Canada!! These are Canadian prices, right? I've scanned the site quickly (at work) but couldn't see anything that said otherwise. I know most sites in Canada sell with US prices, so it's frustrating to always have to juggle conversions! If they are Canadian, then this is a great site to order from!!

USD$170 in Hong Kong; transportation, tax, and SSC account for the extra $50 I suppose ...

Thanks for this link! I'm in Ontario and order through a guy who gets them for in and around these prices; however, it's great to have an alternative with flat rate shipping! So few of them in Canada!! These are Canadian prices, right? I've scanned the site quickly (at work) but couldn't see anything that said otherwise. I know most sites in Canada sell with US prices, so it's frustrating to always have to juggle conversions! If they are Canadian, then this is a great site to order from!!

yup, it's in Canadian currency. My total after tax and shipping came out to $294.48 CAD. I know there's other options for us North of the border, but their reward points drew me in. Every Hot Toy you pre-order or buy, you get enough reward points to get $10 off your next order so that basically covers shipping for the next time. Only other places I can find those prices are in the States or international eBay sellers, but there's always the risk of getting a duty charge so I think I'm going to stick with Toytards for all my future pre-orders.

yup, it's in Canadian currency. My total after tax and shipping came out to $294.48 CAD. I know there's other options for us North of the border, but their reward points drew me in. Every Hot Toy you pre-order or buy, you get enough reward points to get $10 off your next order so that basically covers shipping for the next time. Only other places I can find those prices are in the States or international eBay sellers, but there's always the risk of getting a duty charge so I think I'm going to stick with Toytards for all my future pre-orders.

Oh, I didn't even see their rewards points...that's really good. I'll definitely check them out more when I get home, and likely use them for some future purchases as well! Thanks!

wtf, Thor gave his hammer to him?
Is that like the Man of Steel suit?

No he was just worthy :lol

tumblr_ne74x6LL1o1qjmus3o2_500.gif

Ordered... But I really do hope they revise the head before releasing it... Seems like it's based on earlier concepts and not the final design.

Back