1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Vision was great in the movie. But the facial expression looks depressed/sad to me. Hopefully the final product is improved.

That's my plan. I am definitely picking this up but if something is not an exclusive i always wait for the $20 off.

I learned that too late into buying these but with such large production runs now, (they definitely seem larger), I always wait too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is he supposed to be smiling? I figured it was going to be a blank stare. To me, he looks serious which was what I expected.

No, not smiling. I get the blank stare. He's an android. But, Its something in the eyes to me. He just looks sad. Everything else looks fine.

Am I the only one questioning why this has a NRD? hell Days of Future Past Wolverine was $250 and didn't have one. Might be the first Hot Toys figure I have to preorder off of another site, that's ridiculous

It is to prevent people like you from ordering and cancelling. The only people complaining about NRD are the irresponsible people who like to order stuff and then casually cancel. This is a great development. Hopefully eventually all figures will have it.

The more I look at it, the more unsatisfied I get. I'll wait till release before I decide to order this to see how it turns out.

This is nearly just a true-type wearing a unitard. Comes in a nice box. Piece of printed fabric for a cape.

It should be $99. Seriously. Throw us a deal once in a while.

That's $307 if your unlucky enough to be in the UK and at the moment £200 seems a tad high so I've decided not to pre-order just yet.

Unlicensed stuff already cost $120++ Please be real

Talking to the wrong people. Reasonable and hot toys fans do NOT seem to go together. Asking for a 99 dollar figure 15 years after a company started and they NEVER charged that cheap. Then within 6 months of nearly every figure the past year costing over 250 (average cost of a figure released in 2014 was 284) and we get a 219 figure a week after the last major market release of the theatrical release (not Dvd or TV premier but theatrical) and people are saying its to expensive...the page before it was released people where "it can be barebones" for all I care and we get it cheaper then expected with a bit more then expected and it's still not enough. It's sickening sometimes. Is it perfect. Not at all. Is it final? We don't know. But as is it's still pretty great and the best 1/6 version of the figure, the most detailed and accurate likeness currently availble. What else can we ask for other then the best availble?

Back