1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't wait too long. Everyone has an iron man, thor etc. There's only one Vision. Lol. That head is not looking too good right now but I'm sure HT will make it good once it ships

Vision can change his appearance at will, you KNOW Marvel is gonna cash in on that in any way they can. And I don't mind, he's a great enough character to warrant owning multiple versions. I wonder if they will give him that massive collar at some point. :lol

The figure doesn't need the Thor hammer (which adds another $40 cost to the figure)...it doesn't belong to him and I don't care what happened in the movie....He is NOT worthy!
I really wanted Cap to wield Mjolnir during the final battle. It should have been him instead of Vision

Am I the only one questioning why this has a NRD? hell Days of Future Past Wolverine was $250 and didn't have one. Might be the first Hot Toys figure I have to preorder off of another site, that's ridiculous

Am I the only one questioning why this has a NRD? hell Days of Future Past Wolverine was $250 and didn't have one. Might be the first Hot Toys figure I have to preorder off of another site, that's ridiculous
Seems to be a new policy that all $200.00+ HT figures get an NRD. Personally I think it's fine, as from the last couple of Spooks it does seem Sideshow is getting stuck with a ton of excess inventory.

Why exactly is it ridiculous?

yeah the NRD is pretty fair if you ask me.

In Asia, the retailers usually demand 100% full payment upfront, and there's no way of backing out of the deal if, for whatever reason, you ultimately change your mind in the future.

Why exactly is it ridiculous?

because dropping money on something that won't be out for 8+ months and may be altered or changed is silly IMO. I understand for something that is $300 plus and may not be as mass produced but this is a $220 bare bones figure. I've always ordered from SSC but if this is going to be their new policy I may have to cash in my reward points and buy elsewhere

At the same time this has no exclusive and I doubt it will sell out, so it may end up not being an issue

The NRD debate is old and the outcome is always the same: some like it, some hate it, some are more or less neutral, and nobody changes anyone elses mind.

I understand, wasn't looking for an argument, just more of a possible explanation of why this figure had the NRD, sounds like its just SSC new policy, so I get it now
No worries Doomsday; i wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular. It was more of an objective observation than anything else.

Back