1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 219.00 seems to be the default price. I really hope they work on the face, it's really stopping me to buy this. Any news on a new Thor?

Just pre-ordered from Toytards, Vancouver Figures and Collectables, great place for Canadians with their flat-rate shipping across Canada.
Just took a closer look at this site and their prices are very reasonable. Most Canadian sites price in US now (or the Canadian rate matches the US after conversion), but these guys are way less (e.g., Tauntaun is $40.00 CAD less than straight conversion, plus no duties and at least $20.00 cheaper on shipping). Will use them for my next few pre-orders and see how things go. Thanks for posting it, SaintSoy.

Yes 219.00 seems to be the default price. I really hope they work on the face, it's really stopping me to buy this. Any news on a new Thor?

Ha, the body suit is actually what's keeping me from getting this but I really hope they fix the sides of his head. I could live with the current head sculpt.

Headsculpt, bodysuit, cape... I'd rather wait for Vision 2.0/3.0. In regards to design, no-one can make an argument that this is a classic (despite the rough fidelity to the comics, ironically) that needs to be snapped-up while available. I'm very comfortable to watch this one sail by in hopes of better prospects down the road.

I'm very satisfied with how this looks and it's still only a prototype. We have a long time before this gets released.

As much as I would like this figure I think I'll wait till the next one Secret Wars . Not making the same mistake as Hulk. But it is a nice looking figure, cape needs work.

Back