1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I'm looking at the pics, is there a physical protrusion where the gem is supposed to be? It looks like there is, but it could also just be a painted yellow spot. It's a little hard to tell from the pics. The description at SSC mentions "it features a newly developed head sculpt with detailed texture and Mind Stone" so I am assuming it's a small textured object/protrusion.

902417-vision-10.jpg

Its strange that the prototype still hasnt shown up in SB. Normally a prototype will
show up the same day as po starts.
so i think HT is still modifing the prototpye as they are also not happy with its likeness.
lets hope the modified one will be a lot better than the promo pictures!

It would be very cool if its actually a set stone. Though i'm sure we'll all end up having to glue it back in. :gah:

This looks much better than I expected and even better, IMO, than the version in the movie. It's a weird design to try and update for the level of realism necessary in movies, but overall, I am happy with their design choices. I especially like how the "gold" around the shoulders and neck is supposed to represent his "collar" from the comics. Getting this one for sure.

Yeah I think the cape looks great. I also believe HT will fix the sculpt, too many inaccuracies for the final product.

I agree. I saw the movie again today and the ear muffs on the figure need to be corrected along with a few other details. Yea, I think HT will rework the head.

Its strange that i cant find paul bettany's
name in the head sculpt section of the official spec. Does it contribut to the
inaccuracy of the head sculpt?

Back