1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Dont know why but i assumed Visions face would be practicle, like the actors face in makeup. I suppose this makes more sense. Cant wait to see how he fully looks in the movie, im getting a little uncanny vally in the close up

I think the uncanny valley is okay for this character since although very humanoid in appearance hes not actually a human. A little eeriness in his face might be a good thing.

well didn't Paul Bettany report that he was wearing an actual costume of some sort?

Dont know why but i assumed Visions face would be practicle, like the actors face in makeup. I suppose this makes more sense. Cant wait to see how he fully looks in the movie, im getting a little uncanny vally in the close up

Most of Vision is practical effects, Bettany had facial prosthetics and makeup along with the costume on the set, this was mentioned in various cast interviews. They obviously use CG to enhance it and add features like the eyes, but he isn't a CG character like Ultron, Rocket, or Groot.

Most of Vision is practical effects, Bettany had facial prosthetics and makeup along with the costume on the set, this was mentioned in various cast interviews. They obviously use CG to enhance it and add features like the eyes, but he isn't a CG character like Ultron, Rocket, or Groot.

Thats good, although I wouldnt mind, the VFX teams that work on these movies are so good. In GOTG I didnt even notice Rocket and Groot were CGI :rotfl

I really hope it's not an infinity stone... Same with the gem in the scepter... For some reason fans all across the net have the delusion that it was made official. It has not.

So he has a cape, flies and is powered by the Sun... hmmmmmm :monkey3

The Vision can alter his density, allowing him to phase through objects or even people. Also capable of energy and holographic manipulation, shapeshifting and time travel.

No way that's an Infinity Gem, **** that. For me, it's almost as ridiculous as the "COULSON IS VISION" rumors. He's just always had the solar gem in the comics and it helps power him up. I'd actually hate it id they made his solar gem an Infinity Gem. Btw, I fully expect the soul gem to pop up in Doctor Strange.

No way that's an Infinity Gem, **** that. For me, it's almost as ridiculous as the "COULSON IS VISION" rumors. He's just always had the solar gem in the comics and it helps power him up. I'd actually hate it id they made his solar gem an Infinity Gem. Btw, I fully expect the soul gem to pop up in Doctor Strange.

hahaha Coulson is Vision.... I remember that :rotfl
So not only is Ultron a great visionary:)monkey3), but he's also very environmentally conscious. :rotfl

Doctor Strange will no doubt have an Infinity gem in it. Soul though? Yeah I guess thats the only one that makes sense, kinda want that to show up in GOTG2

Doesn't Adam Warlock have the soul gem on his head?

hahaha Coulson is Vision.... I remember that :rotfl
So not only is Ultron a great visionary:)monkey3), but he's also very environmentally conscious. :rotfl

Doctor Strange will no doubt have an Infinity gem in it. Soul though? Yeah I guess thats the only one that makes sense

I'd guess so, it's gonna be a very mystical, supernatural, traveling to alternate planes kind of film. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the soul gem or at least, any Infinity gem makes an appearance. Let's see, we got the Space gem in the form of the Tesseract to create portals for the Chitauri to invade, the Mind gem in Loki's scepter, the reality gem in The Dark World to change the universe into darkness, the power gem in Guardians of the Galaxy, so all we have left is Soul and Time. And yeah Adam Warlock had the soul gem in his head but Doctor Strange was the last person to be in possession of it before the Infinity Gauntlet destroyed itself in the beginning of Hickman's New Avengers run.

Wait was it actually confirmed that Ultron is still Vision's creator? I know there was that bio that was released that said that Stark and Banner makes Vision (hence the red/gold/green color motif). It was honestly something that made me feel a bit sad as an Ultron fan since I thought that Ultron having a "son" was more important than having Pym as his father.

The only reason I was able to forgive that was because I thought that Victor Mancha would be more suited in the MCU as Ultron's son than Vision (in a possible future film of The Runaways hopefully), especially given the idea behind Victor's origin and purpose.

I'd guess so, it's gonna be a very mystical, supernatural, traveling to alternate planes kind of film. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the soul gem or at least, any Infinity gem makes an appearance. Let's see, we got the Space gem in the form of the Tesseract to create portals for the Chitauri to invade, the Mind gem in Loki's scepter, the reality gem in The Dark World to change the universe into darkness, the power gem in Guardians of the Galaxy, so all we have left is Soul and Time. And yeah Adam Warlock had the soul gem in his head but Doctor Strange was the last person to be in possession of it before the Infinity Gauntlet destroyed itself in the beginning of Hickman's New Avengers run.
Yep sounds right to me... the doubts about the Scepter gem still hang around but I think it is a gem.
Soul and Time. Theres plenty of movies before Infinity Wars where those two could show up.
Wait was it actually confirmed that Ultron is still Vision's creator? I know there was that bio that was released that said that Stark and Banner makes Vision (hence the red/gold/green color motif). It was honestly something that made me feel a bit sad as an Ultron fan since I thought that Ultron having a "son" was important than having Pym as his father.

The only reason I was able to forgive that was because I thought that Victor Mancha would be more suited in the MCU as Ultron's son than Vision (in a possible future film of The Runaways hopefully), especially given the idea behind Victor's origin and purpose.
I think Ultron makes him. :dunno Stark creates Ultron. Ultron turns on Stark. Ultron creates Vision. Vision turns on Ultron. Makes sense

Back