1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

I think Ultron makes him. :dunno Stark creates Ultron. Ultron turns on Stark. Ultron creates Vision. Vision turns on Ultron. Makes sense

No I mean there was literally a leaked official bio that talks about how they changed Vision's origin in the MCU (thus giving us an understandable reason for his red/gold/green design). It's the reason why I said all those things in my above post.

EDIT - This is what I was talking about..... MAJOR SPOILERS (you've been warned):

Spoiler Spoiler:

I mean for all I know, that could just mean that Stark and Banner re-programmed Vision even though he was once Ultron's creation, but the way that bio puts it sounds pretty clear in the way it explains Vision's new origin...

No I mean there was literally a leaked official bio that talks about how they changed Vision's origin in the MCU (thus giving us an understandable reason for his red/gold/green design). It's the reason why I said all those things in my above post.

EDIT - This is what I was talking about..... MAJOR SPOILERS (you've been warned):

Spoiler Spoiler:

I mean for all I know, that could just mean that Stark and Banner re-programmed Vision even though he was once Ultron's creation, but the way that bio puts it sounds pretty clear in the way it explains Vision's new origin...
Spoiler Spoiler:
:gah: :dunno

It's basically the reason why you don't see much enthusiasm on my part about Vision, because I've already resigned myself to hoping that they would introduce the Runaways, thereby introducing Victor Mancha, so that Ultron can have an actual "son" in the MCU. :monkey2

Honestly I'm surprised that people haven't been complaining about it more especially when you compare how much people have complained about Ultron's new design. :lol

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

How tall is Vision in the comics? Is he big like Ultron or a regular human sized character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall is Vision in the comics? Is he big like Ultron or a regular human sized character?

Vision is normal human-sized in the comics and Ultron is usually depicted as being taller than him. I highly doubt that they'll change Vision's height in the film.

Well Ultron isn't talking to humans when he's monologuing in the trailer. He says

"I was designed to save the world..... .......people would look to the sky and see....hope

...I'll take that from them first! theres only one path to peace...their extinction"

he's clearly talking about the human race, so I've assumed he's talking to Vision explaining his point of view. If he was talking to a human he would make it more personal. Therefore I think Ultron creates Vision with the intention of him being an ally but Vision doesn't agree with Ultron's views like in the comics.

Maybe Stark & Banner also create the original AI but I think it's Ultron who brings him to life.

Maybe Stark & Banner also create the original AI but I think it's Ultron who brings him to life.
It's highly possible. I mean the main reason Vision even rebels against Ultron is because his mind was based on the Human Torch, hence why he retained some of those superhero ideals when Ultron brought him to life. They could very well have substituted the Human Torch origin (understandably) in favor of Stark and Banner programming the original stock AI for Vision.

Still, if Stark and Banner do end up creating Vision in his entirety, I'll just have to hope for the day that the MCU will give us Victor Mancha as Ultron's full-fledged rebellious "son". :pray:

I can only see Ultron making vision.... the lines in the trailer could very well b directed at Vision. That would be a great scene. :clap

I'd like them to throw in the Human Torch origin. They already showed it at the Stark Expo :D

In the comics about the same height as Cap and IM, but Bettany is a tall fella, listed at 6'3, wouldn't be surprised if they kept him as tall as Hemsworth's Thor to give him more presence. Definitely won't be anywhere near Ultron's 8', that's for sure.

Ultron not creating Vision would be so much more disappointing than Hank not fully creating Ultron in my book. I'm still hoping that Hank at least started to work on the AI and Tony finds, and and finishes it. Joss always said that Hank wasn't gonna be appearing in this movie but that doesn't mean that he doesn't get referenced or alluded to in the creation of Ultron. Least, that's what I hope.

Ultron not creating Vision would be so much more disappointing than Hank not fully creating Ultron in my book. I'm still hoping that Hank at least started to work on the AI and Tony finds, and and finishes it. Joss always said that Hank wasn't gonna be appearing in this movie but that doesn't mean that he doesn't get referenced or alluded to in the creation of Ultron. Least, that's what I hope.

I suspect this will be the case

Well Ultron isn't talking to humans when he's monologuing in the trailer. He says

"I was designed to save the world..... .......people would look to the sky and see....hope

...I'll take that from them first! theres only one path to peace...their extinction"

he's clearly talking about the human race, so I've assumed he's talking to Vision explaining his point of view. If he was talking to a human he would make it more personal. Therefore I think Ultron creates Vision with the intention of him being an ally but Vision doesn't agree with Ultron's views like in the comics.

I heard long before the official bio leaked that banner and stark where responsible for vision and ultron. But I also said things can and often do change. The script went thru 4 major rewrites of key sections during filming...and I've heard that during post and editing dialogue was rearranged to change some scenes. So what was originally done could be changed, just to let that out there...

But..as for the ultron mono he appears to be talking to SW and QS. Which is what the script I was told about said. And they are told by ultron that they "are not human". Or at least ****-sapian. Gifted or mutant or whatever they call it to not get sued again. And those two take the place of the child. And they are the ones that rebel. There was a rumor going around that SW somehow gives vision life, or self aware or somehow helps stark and banner turn Jarvis into vision. But I have no idea where those rumors come from

I heard long before the official bio leaked that banner and stark where responsible for vision and ultron. But I also said things can and often do change. The script went thru 4 major rewrites of key sections during filming...and I've heard that during post and editing dialogue was rearranged to change some scenes. So what was originally done could be changed, just to let that out there...

But..as for the ultron mono he appears to be talking to SW and QS. Which is what the script I was told about said. And they are told by ultron that they "are not human". Or at least ****-sapian. Gifted or mutant or whatever they call it to not get sued again. And those two take the place of the child. And they are the ones that rebel. There was a rumor going around that SW somehow gives vision life, or self aware or somehow helps stark and banner turn Jarvis into vision. But I have no idea where those rumors come from
That.... would make a lot of sense. I actually like this direction, and Ultron "adopting" the twins actually makes sense for his character. :lecture

That.... would make a lot of sense. I actually like this direction, and Ultron "adopting" the twins actually makes sense for his character. :lecture

more like he's playing nice because he has already calculated that odds of him beating the Avengers without them are considerably slim and even lower if they switched sides and fought against him

:lol crafty robit

Back