1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crush !!!

2i23abl.jpg

I love seeing your pics. Keep them coming. :hi5:
Damn! That's a kill worthy of Mortal Kombat! Great photos, hrjoe!
"Squishy little man!" :lol
^ :lol That is an awesome pic!!
That's so awesome!!!
HR Joe....cool pics of the big green guy....
Thank you guys...happy you like it.

He's floating in the 400 range on evilbay.....dang it. I was hoping for a WS release of him...new uniform and all....oh well...

Damn! That's way more than I sold mine for! Oh well...

I was hoping they'd do a TWS version in the hoodie/sunglasses outfit from the end, what I call his 'walking the earth' outfit. Could come with the gravestone too... You never know, they may yet go back to TWS some time in the future, it is one of the most popular of the MCU movies...

Do you guys think Hot Toys will make a Hulk 2.0? Been trying to get a Hulk forever but don't know if I should wait. If they do make a Hulk 2.0 for "Age of Ultron", my guess it won't be release until 2016.

Anyone on the fence about this guy... go for it.

Easily my favorite Hot Toys and also my favorite collectible I own.

Cool! Got a sweet deal on Ebay... The seller even removed the black spandex once he got it so there is no black marking. Got him within the budget I set and can't wait to see him in person. Been watching a lot of videos on youtube but people have said it is even more impressive in person. Now, I need to think if I should get Thor and Captain America, ha ha.. Damn you hot toys! So addicting :gah:

Back