1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to take the black undershorts off, to avoid staining Hulk's stomach. After removal, I can see some staining here & there on the lower half, but the upper half seems to be okay.

7bG9JWv.png

The black undershorts on mine were glued on neatly, so it was kind of a shame that I had to rip them off my Hulk. Left a bit of a mess.

RR5y4tE.png

I didn't want to risk staining Hulk's stomach area, so making a little mess now, to avoid a bigger mess later, seems like an ok idea.

As awesome and big as this guy is, and the fact that he's sold out from most retailers, I'm really surprised how cheap he's still selling for on Ebay. Not much over retail, really.

As awesome and big as this guy is, and the fact that he's sold out from most retailers, I'm really surprised how cheap he's still selling for on Ebay. Not much over retail, really.

I wondered about that too, but I considered that a good thing as I missed out on this and got one for $315 last month. I remember that it went as much as $500 a few months after its release.

Sometimes I think that the HK resellers can create an illusion of rarity. Once the first batch comes in they sell them for high prices, and those who didn't PO starts panicking so they'd bite. Once the bulk batches reach the distributors, the supplies seem to have already become higher than the demand thus the decline in price.

Probably since Hot toys plans on re-releasing hulk in a two pack people are just waiting to get it instead.

Received mine this week, great packaging by onesixthbruce as usual.

Been playing with the camera but still not used to it.

aju8yhyz.jpg

a5ytavev.jpg

Came with a small paint rub and has already got a small black mark from the 'cycle shorts' but thankfully they can't be seen as they are just under the top of the trousers.

Actually he is to scale with the movie and he has been several sizes in the comics, some of which are as big as in the film. I would suggest you don't get this figure. You're already basically complaining about it and you don't even have it in hand. Stay away from Wolverine figures too since they aren't only 10 inches tall...

Back