1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like him... I said it wasn't negative, but something about the sig is irritating.

Here's a quick pic using the war zone set I picked up from "12inchfigures" set 003.jpg

Hulk is finally in place with the rest of the Avengers. Background image has been sent by the print shop and should be here any day now.
P1040044.jpg

Still waiting for my Hulk from OSB :impatient:

It's been so long now that I'm starting to lose intrest and am pondering getting a refund.

The bad news: there was an accident concerning the container with the Hulks...

article-2567275-1BCDA74B00000578-305_634x395.jpg

The good news: the Hulk container has been found and is on it's way again...

article-2567275-1BD0637F00000578-690_634x286.jpg

I'm still waiting as well. But seriously, they can't be far away now.

Can they?:impatient:

Despite this unfortunate hiccup OSB are still utterly trustworthy. No Mother's Basement shenanigans there.

I certainly can't fault OSB's handling of the situation, they've offered full refunds and a discount off Banner which is more than other companies would do, so I'm not going to give them any flak for what's largely been beyond their control.

I think if it were another figure I'd probably not be getting so antsy about it's arrival but there's been a Hulk sized space in my Avengers display for what seems like forever now and seeing all the various pics from people who have it as well as the actual figure in a local comic store ( albeit for £160 more than the OSB price ) has got me chomping at the bit waiting for the package to arrive.

Still waiting for my Hulk from OSB :impatient:

It's been so long now that I'm starting to lose intrest and am pondering getting a refund.

I remember when this happened to the ACI Roman General figure last year..... took fawking FOREVER! When it finally arrived, i was like.... MEH!

Back