1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are really nice! Would've bought the Hulk if it had any of those as alternate heads. Just not a fan of the default constipated look :mad:

I like them all, but I really like the closed mouth & smiling sculpts.

Don't know who would agree with me, but I think those sculpts should be made a fraction bigger than HT's sculpt.

Last edited:
I was meant to say "I like them all" .....

I'm happy you feel similar to the sculpt sizing Creg. Excited for those Hulk sculpts.

This is one Avenger I would love to pick up. I know BBTS has him for $379.99. I'll look around the boards too so I'll see where I land with getting him. Got a couple other things I want to pick up too.

long shot i know but ,anyone have a loose hulk for sale ,damaged ,broken ,is ok would consider any condition dont need the box or any extras ,its for my grandson,hes hulk crazy atm lol, im sure i can fix up any damage to kia,s satisfaction cheers shoot me a pm if you can hook me up

I totally forgot to take his black briefs off and now I got two tiny stains... I don't care since he is always hunched but I went ahead and removed the briefs. took 5 minutes... Does anyone know how to clean the stain. I searched through this thread but no luck as I didn't go through every post. Here are some pics of it and the new pose which looks better then my last.

Final display until thor comes out and the new cap.

I totally forgot to take his black briefs off and now I got two tiny stains... I don't care since he is always hunched but I went ahead and removed the briefs. took 5 minutes... Does anyone know how to clean the stain. I searched through this thread but no luck as I didn't go through every post. Here are some pics of it and the new pose which looks better then my last.

Try using mild soap and water. No alcohol/acetone as it may rub off the green paint. Goodluck!

Man, I really love the way you futz and pose your figures! Very natural! :clap

Also, I love how the Hulk's arms look completely seamless on the last photo!

The head sculpts look amazing. I think for the price that these figures go for, they should really go the extra mile and include stuff like this for them. Sure the DXs have more accessories and such, but having a different Hulk head sculpt would have made the figure more worth while.

Back