1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That eBay custom head sculpt is not bad. I think it's better than the first one that we've seen. They've almost got it right. One more try and it should be ready for me to get one. Close but not yet.

Awesome, love the comic backdrop

That's a great display!!!

Awesome pics!

Which jacket did you use for Wolvie?

Thanks guys! The Jacket on Wolvie is a HT Indy Jacket which Ive recently switched out with a fur flight facket.

That eBay custom head sculpt is not bad. I think it's better than the first one that we've seen. They've almost got it right. One more try and it should be ready for me to get one. Close but not yet.

Havent seen. Any pics? Links?

https://bit.ly/1bLxepw

nana9uve.jpg

https://bit.ly/1i4V6gy

hurajy5a.jpg

and this is a genuine question with no malice involved.
please don't take it as I am having some sort of dig at the idea

My personal reason is the figure boxes themselves are usually not sealed far as I know, so I feel like it it doesn't have the sealed brown shipper box someone may have opened it...which bothers me

The top one looks alright for a general comic style Hulk but not for the movie version me thinks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Yup. Like I said not bad but not quite there yet for me. I'm guessing someone will get it right. Eventually.

Hey,has anyone received their hulk in the UK from Mother's Basement yet please?

No and the wait is absolute torture.
They said there was a delay in their shipment coming into the country, 10 days ago they emailed me and said they should be shipping it out within 2 weeks.

Finally got my hulk :D and OMFG he is HUGEEEEE! I didn't think he would be so massive. He is also my first avenger! Next is spiderman and thor from the new movie. I came in late to the hot toys game so right now im focusing on the dark knight.

Last edited:
No and the wait is absolute torture.
They said there was a delay in their shipment coming into the country, 10 days ago they emailed me and said they should be shipping it out within 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Is their a video on how to do it? or do you just take the shorts off and pull them off?

Is their a video on how to do it? or do you just take the shorts off and pull them off?

I pulled the torso off first. Pretty easy because it's just a simple ball joint like the hands. My glue on the paint was a little tough so I used an exacto knife to scrape it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back