1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest news on OneSixthBruce's shipment of Hulks posted on his Facebook:

:tap :impatient: :gah:

At least WaiMan promised he wouldn't use the cheap slow boat from China for future deliveries.

You know, before I registered with these forums, I thought that the 'slow boat from China' was like an urban myth...we moan about it in jest but it does not really exist.

I was disappointingly wrong!

Apparently they're even slower than they used to be because https://www.theguardian.com/enviro...ut-greenhouse-emissions]'super-slow steaming' uses less fuel.

:banghead

Are you waiting as well?

Luckily I have mine, but that was well after a huge number of people got theirs, so I thought mine was delayed!

If it's any consolation...when you do get him he is a beast of a figure. You'll have read that alot in the intervening period, but you won't fully appreciate it until he is actually in your hands!!!

u7v0obT.jpg

Got mine yesterday! I cleaned off a space on my bookshelf, which is built into the wall, as I'm not going to mod my detolfs. Excited to open him tonight and take off his pants :p

I'm quite happy with this release and don't need the banner. Wouldn't have room for him anyway and he is rather bland.

u7v0obT.jpg

Got mine yesterday! I cleaned off a space on my bookshelf, which is built into the wall, as I'm not going to mod my detolfs. Excited to open him tonight and take off his pants :p

I'm quite happy with this release and don't need the banner. Wouldn't have room for him anyway and he is rather bland.

:lol Despite knowing the reason...that still sounds off! :lol

:slap :lol

I'll believe Lou Ferrigno when I have further evidence. But don't get me wrong, a new Hulk movie would be awesome! As long as they don't shoot him into space...

I'll believe Lou Ferrigno when I have further evidence. But don't get me wrong, a new Hulk movie would be awesome! As long as they don't shoot him into space...

I always thought it'd be cool if Avengers 2 segued into the Secret Invasion storyline or such, where "Tony Stark and his pals" would shoot Hulk into space so he wouldn't be a threat to the Skrulls. I haven't read the story in ages but from what I remember, it would be a cool way to kick off PH/WWH without turning the characters into a bunch of jerkwads.

Back