1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked through his Facebook photos, all of those posters are home made, with photos that he took himself of the figures.

For awhile I looked around online for them, because they look so good. I thought they were sold as a set or something. I didn't even realize they were photos OF the figures themselves.

Here is a photo, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it if you're not his friend on FB:

546956_10151195403853292_148113322_n.jpg

How much do you guys think it costs here to print one of those posters out here in the states? I havent been to a printing place in awhile....since college to be precise.

Highlander, is that the Hot Toys Yoda? If so how is it as a figure? I know you said these were your two favorite green guys, but is the Yoda worth picking up?

That's sideshows yoda original trilogy version. Hot toys hasnt made a yoda yet. I do recomend him tho.

That's sideshows yoda original trilogy version. Hot toys hasnt made a yoda yet. I do recomend him tho.

I didn't even realize it was by SS. I saw it on SSC and just took for granted it was by HT.
Did you get the Hut as well? I have been wanting this for a while but never jumped. May have to, he looks great in the pics.

Back