1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm not an anti-dust person. I much prefer the open look. I was going for something similar to this (on the right side):

1240038_10152656044109460_1453540751_n.jpg

Except it won't have dividers and I'm probably not using puck lights.

Wow that's a kicks *** display

Lol hahaha

But man that set up is crazy! Id love to have a place like that for my collection.
I wonder if he will have enough space for new posters of all the ironman armors coming out.

Not for nothing, but to those still looking for a Hulk, you may want to look at Ebay.
I always give it a daily look to see what I might find and it seems like the rush to get Hulk may have hit a lull. There is an auction ending in about 2 hours that is at $300, and others ending in a few days still at retail prices.

Can't say how they will end but recent ending sales were in the $350-360 range.

So tempted to get another one for my collection room since I have my Hulk standing on my desk....:gah:

Just my one is enough for me. Hulk is one of my favorite Hot Toy figures. I don't dare bend the elbows, but he's got a lot of presence and looks really cool just standing there being imposing.

I wonder if he will have enough space for new posters of all the ironman armors coming out.

I looked through his Facebook photos, all of those posters are home made, with photos that he took himself of the figures.

For awhile I looked around online for them, because they look so good. I thought they were sold as a set or something. I didn't even realize they were photos OF the figures themselves.

Here is a photo, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it if you're not his friend on FB:

546956_10151195403853292_148113322_n.jpg

I looked through his Facebook photos, all of those posters are home made, with photos that he took himself of the figures.

For awhile I looked around online for them, because they look so good. I thought they were sold as a set or something. I didn't even realize they were photos OF the figures themselves.

Here is a photo, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it if you're not his friend on FB:

546956_10151195403853292_148113322_n.jpg
He got each Mark suit picture from Google. I asked him.

You can see that the Mark 5 is a concept art of the Mark V, Mark 6 is the Hot Toys proto image, Mark 4 is a Mark 4 figure from another company, etc etc

I was hoping he would share the actual file of the entire poster though. Looks really nice.

Oh really? Bummer, I guess I assumed they were his. LOL

His layout looks awesome with the divider that's between each poster.

wow, just got this figure in the mail today..it really is incredible..I got out of 1/6 collecting and sold alot of my collection to get into 1/4 scale..1st brought joker,batman, clean terminator, waiting for BD terminator..and hot toys 1/4 dark knight..but wow! people were telling me to really give this hulk figure a shot, just because he is 1/6 scale doesnt make him 1/6 quality ( sculpt is freaking nuts)..this figure is about the girth of 2 of my 1/4 figures...completely blown away! his skin feels like the material they used on the keaton batman suit (dx09)

i posed him like the big 1/4 pf version that sideshow did.. truely just an amazing piece really happy i bit the bullet and brought him..also just seen the teaser for enterbay 1/4 t-1000 looks freaking sha-weet!

ok happy collecting collectors!
-Kyle

wow, just got this figure in the mail today..it really is incredible..I got out of 1/6 collecting and sold alot of my collection to get into 1/4 scale..1st brought joker,batman, clean terminator, waiting for BD terminator..and hot toys 1/4 dark knight..but wow! people were telling me to really give this hulk figure a shot, just because he is 1/6 scale doesnt make him 1/6 quality ( sculpt is freaking nuts)..this figure is about the girth of 2 of my 1/4 figures...completely blown away! his skin feels like the material they used on the keaton batman suit (dx09)

i posed him like the big 1/4 pf version that sideshow did.. truely just an amazing piece really happy i bit the bullet and brought him..also just seen the teaser for enterbay 1/4 t-1000 looks freaking sha-weet!

ok happy collecting collectors!
-Kyle

Id love to see some pictures of your figures next to hulk!

Back