1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Wait list conversion today. I put my order in on may 30th so if you have one from June you are probably good to go

I just bite the bullet and ordered a hulk as an investment
Bought it from bbts, 398 drive out, basically have to sell it for $400 to break even
Not sure if will happen in the next few years, but I'm willing to gamble on this piece
Much more fun than stocks and gold!

tumblr_lzpvlxOKIv1rq535ko1_250.gif

If only you knew how awesome in hand he is; your mind would explode, he's really really awesome; I can't put him in a display cabinet he has to rule my desk and tower over my 21'' iMac :)

p.s. i dislike iMac's by the way :panic:

My mind exploded when I got it and still explodes when I look at it!:rotfl

A year from now everyone will be kicking themselves for not buying another Hulk for "only $400".

No they won't.... all the hard core Hulksters have their Hulks already

and Hot toys are CHEAP AS**OLES so they are going to milk the HULK moldings like a cow t**ie....

We will easily see another version of the HULK

What profit would you want on Hulk to make it worth buying for $400 only to be stored away in your home somewhere for 2 years taking up a ton of space?

What profit would you want on Hulk to make it worth buying for $400 only to be stored away in your home somewhere for 2 years taking up a ton of space?

I have a hulk on display and I have the closet space
$100-$200 profit, I'm not sure if its possible, as I am new to collecting
But
I do see older figures going for higher prices and I do have time on my side
There are people that can't afford him now that will be able to later
Maybe I'm over selling myself on the figure or underestimating the hot toys company to always make better and better but a $100 return is 25% return for some closet space

With current economic conditions being the way they are, I have way too much money in the bank doing nothing(might be buying more investment properties)

I have a hulk on display and I have the closet space
$100-$200 profit, I'm not sure if its possible, as I am new to collecting
But
I do see older figures going for higher prices and I do have time on my side
There are people that can't afford him now that will be able to later
Maybe I'm over selling myself on the figure or underestimating the hot toys company to always make better and better but a $100 return is 25% return for some closet space

With current economic conditions being the way they are, I have way too much money in the bank doing nothing(might be buying more investment properties)
That's a good problem to have I guess :lol

What I meant was, everyone who doesn't have one already right now and currently has the opportunity to buy one for about $400. BBTS has 33 of them in stock currently.

Those people will be kicking themselves for passing on a $400 Hulk.

I don't know how much he'll go up in value, but I can almost guarantee if you buy one today for $400, you wouldn't lose any money if you sold it in a year or two.

No they won't.... all the hard core Hulksters have their Hulks already

and Hot toys are CHEAP AS**OLES so they are going to milk the HULK moldings like a cow t**ie....

We will easily see another version of the HULK

It's hard to predict which hot toys will sky rocket in demand and price, just look at Hawkeye, I doubt many expected him to be as highly sought out of the whole team.

I paid $300 shipped for an extra Hulk to put away for sale down the road. It's already went up in value $100. Hot Toys are relatively small compared to a Sideshow PF so storing him is not an issue. Maybe by the time I sell he'll be worth $500.

Everytime I put an item for dirt cheap and still doesn't move it always ends up doubling in price:wave

I'm.selling my Hulk for $375 shipped and no takers.

Everytime I put an item for dirt cheap and still doesn't move it always ends up doubling in price:wave

I'm.selling my Hulk for $375 shipped and no takers.

Seriously?! I want one but I have a waitlist. I thought with my bump the other day someone would have taken it. I would get it from you if I had the funds. . .:gah:

Seriously?! I want one but I have a waitlist. I thought with my bump the other day someone would have taken it. I would get it from you if I had the funds. . .:gah:

Actually I understand that a lot of people are still waiting for their waitlist. Same thing happened to my War Machine, it took awhile to sell the guy back then.

Yeah like an idiot. It was buy it now so payment had to made immediately in order to secure the purchase. If I do end up getting screwed, ebay better not give me any problems. She specifically told me don't worry about it cause of ebay buyer protection. I even brought up the scenario if he purposefully sends me the wrong item and I sign for it. She said no problem.

Sometimes these customer service folks dunno what they are talking bout. It might be another CS when you wanna get your claim.

Nevertheless, good luck. Do let us know how it goes :duff

Back