1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit. We'll see what happens. Though if anything goes wrong, I'm not really worried. Ebay always has the buyer's back.

i have heard stories about buyers been screwed by sellers just sending anything random with a tracking number. and once its signed for and delivered Ebay taking the sellers back as it said its been delivered etc. i cant remember the full story but im pretty sure it was something like that they did as a scam.

hopefully your all good tho! let us know!

I bit. We'll see what happens. Though if anything goes wrong, I'm not really worried. Ebay always has the buyer's back.

Just be careful of the shipping date, it states it ships from September 30-october 17th, then the shipping time from then coud put you close to the 45 day limit paypal has:lecture

The sellers last feedback is negative for item not received. Good luck with this, hope you get what you ordered.

Kinda fishy that all his previous deals have been private listings, can't see what buyers bought.

Last edited:
I called ebay and they said I'd be covered through them but I'm gonna try and cancel it anyway. I've contacted the seller to cancel it. I'm sure he can just list it again and sell it.

I've never bought anything from China and I shouldn't start now. Just too hard to trust whether it be a bootleg or just nothing in a box. What was I thinking? :slap

I'm sticking with my Hawkeye purchase thru them. I'll keep you posted if that one does turn out to be fake. :)

Back