1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep hoping someone will do ANY well done Hulk head for this figure. Especially a screaming or smiling one. :)

I'd like another sculpt but screaming/rage is the only one that makes sense to me. What would you do with a smiling sculpt? I don't know, everyone has a different vision for their displays, but certain expressions just seem kind of limiting when you consider how he/she/it (I know it's a toy and not a thing that comes to life as soon as I fall asleep) will be posed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89091&page=156 ;)

I love my Avengers Hulk, but I still want a Norton Hulk. Is there any chance Hot toys would ever make one?

I was working on BW's hair last night when a funny pose popped into my head. Photos aren't professional, but thought I would share anyways.

Messin' around with Hulk and Monger. Just trying to get used to posing them fighting. Looks more like they're dancing. :slap:lol

Got a lot more ideas for fight poses...but it'll have to wait until after work and school tomorrow. :impatient:

Back