1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this guy today. Size surprised me despite seeing all the pics. I'm sure others have done similar, but I took some pics to really show scale.

DSC_0125_zps5c27d14c.jpg

DSC_0124_zps77d54103.jpg

But he's just another victim to Bill.

DSC_0127_zps924c1beb.jpg

Do we? :lol

The Butcher always comes out on top! King of the castle! :yess:

:lol

I stripped the plastic off of a twist tie, from the packaging of a leader class Transformer.

Slick. That looks damn good :clap

Like the meanest, greenest, sob you have ever had eye contact with.

If you can last 2 seconds without crumbling with anxiety... I'd be impressed.

But seriously... he's got some beedy blue eyes that give the piece a soul that can't be captured by 2D.

blue? thought they were hyper green?

It's hulk day for me, just not sure I'm going to be able to keep him. Stupid car insurance. I'm just hanging out waiting for the ups guy to show. Good thing I didn't have to work today, since it needs to be signed for.

It's hulk day for me, just not sure I'm going to be able to keep him. Stupid car insurance. I'm just hanging out waiting for the ups guy to show. Good thing I didn't have to work today, since it needs to be signed for.

Sell your car, keep your Hulkie :D

Speaking of photos...

Here are some Hulk doodles from lunch today. Enjoy my fellow Hulk fans!

Move over tumbler, this guy is my new favorite. Wish his feet weren't so flat though:monkey1

two new adds into my Avengers Hot Toys Collection ;)

Hulk & Iron Man Mark VII arrived this week and they look *****ing AWESOME :D

can't wait to get Bruce Banner and maybe a Chitauri Soldier :D

Last edited:
can you take a shot of the whole cabinet?

I'll post some pics of the whole collection as soon as I have it set up and Im not sure its appropriate to post this here (sorry if its not and mods can remove it if they want) but here is a shot of the guys to the right

2w23shy.jpg

Back