1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this really a big joke to everyone?

I have never seen this particular problem before.

This is why I rarely post. Very few of you want to help. If you do help you make the person who needs help feel like crap.

Way to build a community.

This is why I rarely post. Very few of you want to help. If you do help you make the person who needs help feel like crap.

Sounds like people were trying to help, and you responded with a dismissive, sarcastic comment. Not sure what you're looking for :dunno

*sigh* :(
Had to pass on my hulk today. Here is the email I sent:

531410FE-9297-45D8-A391-891C9AD90262-305-000000504C2A1D09_zps89db0ca0.jpg

Sounds like people were trying to help, and you responded with a dismissive, sarcastic comment. Not sure what you're looking for :dunno

Read the first poster who "helped." It was very sarcastic. I responded in kind.

I will do the right thing and no longer comment, return the figure or come up with some solution.

I am always sorry I post here.

I've never seen that issue before, if that was mine I'd be wary of trying paint thinner or other chemicals as well.
Way easier to send it back for a replacement than risk further damage imo.

But, if others have had this issue and simply used water it's worth a try.

*sigh* :(
Had to pass on my hulk today. Here is the email I sent:

531410FE-9297-45D8-A391-891C9AD90262-305-000000504C2A1D09_zps89db0ca0.jpg

That totally sucks! PM Darkmatter for a bro hug! ;)

Some one on the OSR Facebook page is claiming that he only ordered
one Hulk from Sideshow but they sent him two.
He has no proof of course.
LOL

I don't know how "Hulk hands" didn't occur to anyone else (me included) but THANK GOD you shared your pics. I have a feeling that you are going to be solely responsible for price jumps on Hulk fists. Even if someone didn't want to spend the money on the Hulk figure--who doesn't want Hulk Hands for their other figures now?

Back