1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk is here and he's glorious!

7DE1ABB7-C82C-4D31-A0EF-FAE94CEAF10B-20428-0000180DCB32A563_zps60b1dd23.jpg

B7F7380A-E0C8-46B4-B54F-50AF2A035472-20428-0000180DD362169C_zpsb1da1e86.jpg

I know we've had a lot of photos but what's a couple more? (Insert standard apology about crappy iPhone pics)

Small caveat...yesterday I mentioned that my SS order converted but this Hulk came from BBTS. Luckily I had a buddy who wanted the Hulk from SS so was able to do a guy a solid. Karma.

Not seeing too many dynamic/ action poses with these hulks. Come on guys pose it up!

Got to open him up at lunch. He is friggin awesome. His heaviness and detail are remarkable. No paint issues at all. I got a perfect one. Easily my favorite figure now and worth the wait.

Hulk smash puny Jack Daniels.

:lol Hulk doesn't get smashed, he smashes! Great pics guys.

Does anyone have him in a Detolf displayed with other figures on the same shelf that wouldn't mind posting or re-posting a pic?

I have a few of those. They are bookcases, but looks like they have detolf shelves instead of the normal brown particle board shelves.

It's the Ikea Billy with a door put on it. I bought it last spring with Hulk (and possibly QS Bats) in mind for it. Here's a pic of it from a few months ago. I'll get a newer one up later.

Nice set up BatBrain, I was thinking about using the Billy myself as I like the overall black color it has.

Where did you get the glass door though? Can you possibly link me to it?

The doors get sold as add-ons with the Billy's. I actually have the doors. And have for 5 or 6 years since I bought the bookcases, but they've been sitting under my bed and have never been installed... I'm paranoid about them making the bookcase fall over, and I'm too lazy to add an earthquake strap to the top.

I have a Hulk... at my house and I'm still at work!!!!!

So excited. My daughter said that the box was huge.

No jokes there you pervs!!

Hulk is here and he's glorious!

7DE1ABB7-C82C-4D31-A0EF-FAE94CEAF10B-20428-0000180DCB32A563_zps60b1dd23.jpg

B7F7380A-E0C8-46B4-B54F-50AF2A035472-20428-0000180DD362169C_zpsb1da1e86.jpg

I know we've had a lot of photos but what's a couple more? (Insert standard apology about crappy iPhone pics)

Small caveat...yesterday I mentioned that my SS order converted but this Hulk came from BBTS. Luckily I had a buddy who wanted the Hulk from SS so was able to do a guy a solid. Karma.

I'm trying to get mine crouched that low as well.

Nice set up BatBrain, I was thinking about using the Billy myself as I like the overall black color it has.

Where did you get the glass door though? Can you possibly link me to it?

:exactly: Love the look of the Billy's and was wondering about the doors too.

The doors get sold as add-ons with the Billy's. I actually have the doors. And have for 5 or 6 years since I bought the bookcases, but they've been sitting under my bed and have never been installed... I'm paranoid about them making the bookcase fall over, and I'm too lazy to add an earthquake strap to the top.

What Surly said. The person at the store actually helped me build what I was looking for. The door is sold separately but building this whole thing I think was around $130, maybe a little less. Having trouble finding the door on ikea.com but I think it was $10-15. Just make sure to get clear since they also offer frost. Billy comes in different sizes and I do highly recommend strapping it to the wall as its a little less stable than a Detolf, particularly on carpet. But it's really great for QS and big guys like the Hulk. I also have Snake Eyes and Barney Ross on a lower shelf but they blend in a little too much with the black so I think I need to move them over to a Detolf. :lol

Do they offer glass doors like Tombo for the Billy? Can't imagine how light the bookcase is if the doors would cause it to topple over :monkey1

Do they offer glass doors like Tombo for the Billy? Can't imagine how light the bookcase is if the doors would cause it to topple over :monkey1

The doors are really light. They wouldn't cause my case to topple over but the carpeting in my geek room would potentially. My wife was also paranoid about it so I attached it to the wall for her sake. :lol

Yup. It's the carpet / glass combo. And the Blly's aren't particularly heavy... Nothing from ikea is, and the glass is relatively heavy for it's size. Wouldn't bother me on hardwood floor but my stuff is all on carpet and the cases have a very slight lean forward to them without the doors.

Back