1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got word Legends Action Figures a little while ago that my Hulk is there and will shipping within the next 24 hours. :yess:

I wonder what the chances are that he could arrive sometime on Friday (when I'll be off)...

It'd sure be nice.

David
I picked up mine from Legends last friday. Great store and great service all the way.

I was feeling the exact same way, until I got him. He really is a great piece. That being said, I think Im just burnt out on HT in general. Nothing in the pipeline is really exciting, IMO. After 100 or so SS/HT/EB/etc. figures, and most of the characters I could want in 1/6 form, the hobby in general has lost its luster for me.

I totally agree- The Hulk is my last major Hot Toys purchase for awhile.
I completed The Avengers line (Battle Damaged Mark VII on pre-order from SDCC), plus I customized a Stark with an ASMUS Black Sabbath clothes set and a Banner figure from EBAY Sellers.

I had some Iron Man 3 figures on pre-order, but cancelled all of them since I didn't care that much for the movie. I may eventually get the MOS Superman figures, but that's about it, unless the any of the figures from the second Cap, Thor or Avengers movies look good.

Well, I got the Hulk today. Unfortunately it was damaged. It seems the styrofoam got stuck to the body. Just wrote the shop where I bought it. Will let you know how it goes.

2akinmd.jpg

fozfb.jpg

I guess this is payback for my perfect Batmobile :rotfl

Well, I got the Hulk today. Unfortunately it was damaged. It seems the styrofoam got stuck to the body. Just wrote the shop where I bought it. Will let you know how it goes.

2akinmd.jpg

fozfb.jpg

Wow, never seen anything like that with a Hot Toys figure before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2akinmd.jpg

fozfb.jpg

I had a spot like that on mine (about the size of a penny) some water and soft cloth took it off with no issues to the paint.

I picked up mine from Legends last friday. Great store and great service all the way.

I completely agree. They've always been great about promptly replying to questions (no matter how stupid). I've ordered from them quite a few times over the years and they've always managed to deliver the goods.

And for the Hulk, they were the first online retailer I checked (for that reason too).

I can't believe the wait is almost over. I've gotten so used to living vicariously through all the great pictures that other have been posting here.

David

So last week I got my first Detolf and this week I get the first figure that's too large for it. :lol Seriously, I may have to display him on top or something... I removed a shelf so he would have the head room but he doesn't look right at all. Too contained. He looks more like he's stored there than displayed there, to me.

As far as wait lists go, I've never had a problem with mine converting in the 7 years I've ordered from SSC. The only time my wait lists have failed to convert is after an item that had been 'in stock' has sold out. Even 2 years later I have received emails asking if I still wanted the figure. Don't give up hope! Even if the worst-case scenario were to occur and it doesn't convert, another Hulk will be right around the corner.

2akinmd.jpg

fozfb.jpg

Man water will get that out....sheesh:cuckoo:

If this is no problem for you, I will sell it to you. And then you can clean it.

LOL. I seriously would, I really would But I just got my shipping notice from my store. :panic:

WOOHOOO!!! Tuesday Baby!!!

"Hi,

The total for your order of the Hot Toys Hulk figure is $300

Our paypal is [email protected]

Thanks!

Tung Chou

Echo Base Toys

Fist Pump Baby!!!
:yess::yess::yess::yess:

I'll let you know if mine has that same "problem" and I'll make you a video of me wiping it off with a wet cloth.:rotfl:hi5::lol

Sounds like it's time to announce Back to the Future figures for PO. :clap
Funny enough, I have had a great custom McFly for a couple years now, and am in the process of putting together one from part 2. Waiting on Hot Toys to come through with their non-Iron Man promises. . .

zkRR44c.jpg

I'm gonna be in the doghouse tonight when wifey sees The Hulk, but today is our anniversary, and maybe a pic like this will soften her up a bit.:monkey3
Aw. If it doesn't, then you have no hope.

If this is no problem for you, I will sell it to you. And then you can clean it.

Here's an after thought...

I'm sure you can sell this guy to another member here who really wants it.

I seriously was up to my neck on waiting for this guy and about to choke someone out if I didn't get that "Hulk" email from my store today.

Just put it on your for sale list and announce it here.

Back