1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my shipping notice yesterday was hopng to have him by friday ,but next week finaly the big guy will get home. Feels like he's hitchiking again to get here...:impatient::lol

Any UK wait lists converted yet?

It's looking pretty bad, as I don't think they'll have enough to fulfill everyone's wait list order! :(

They haven't even hit UK shores yet, so there isn't even any on eBay that ship from from Britain!

They state that they do it at their own discretion.
That tells me that they obviously pick customer that buy more from them vs the ones that doesn't. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Should they state that in a clearer way? Probably. But that will get them hell from a lot of people.
My WL for this guy was place WAY after most people who hasn't got theirs converted yet, and I already have it at home. But, hey, I'm a troll for stating the obvious.

We do spend a lot with them and maybe they do take that into consideration, but it still should be first come first serve to me.

They state that they do it at their own discretion.
That tells me that they obviously pick customer that buy more from them vs the ones that doesn't. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Should they state that in a clearer way? Probably. But that will get them hell from a lot of people.
My WL for this guy was place WAY after most people who hasn't got theirs converted yet, and I already have it at home.

This makes sense. I'm curious as to where SSC draws the line though. If there are customers who were on the wait list 2 months before you, I'd imagine that at least a few of them have a history of buying from Sideshow. How much have you spent with them in the last 12 months?

Just shipped my Pile of Loot with this guy. . .weird that I find myself less than excited about it. I'm thinking my interest in HT super heroes in general has about been exhausted :(

This makes sense. I'm curious as to where SSC draws the line though. If there are customers who were on the wait list 2 months before you, I'd imagine that at least a few of them have a history of buying from Sideshow. How much have you spent with them in the last 12 months?

I almost paid $195 out of pocket and the rest was basically reward points on that 1989 batmobile.
I buy a lot.
And yes, common sense says fist come first served, but I really doubt that's the case with SSC. They do probably make some exceptions, but who knows, really.
I never had a WL not converting thus far.

I almost paid $195 out of pocket and the rest was basically reward points on that 1989 batmobile.
I buy a lot.
And yes, common sense says fist come first served, but I really doubt that's the case with SSC. They do probably make some exceptions, but who knows, really.
I never had a WL not converting thus far.

I've been pretty fortunate with W/L conversions too, but no dice on the Hulk yet. Want to give us a ballpark figure on how much you spent with them this year? :lol

I've been pretty fortunate with W/L conversions too, but no dice on the Hulk yet. Want to give us a ballpark figure on how much you spent with them this year? :lol

I spend enough.

Back to the figure, anyone had their Hulk's lower back (left side) somewhat glued to the foam it comes in? When I took it out, it felt as I was forcing it, and there's some residue on his body. Afraid that the green on him will deteriorate if i try to get those residues out...
a7ybupe3.jpg

I placed my waitlist reservation at SSC on 6/26. I already picked up a Hulk elsewhere for a little above the $300 but I will gladly pick up another!

also placed my waitlist res. on june 26th. come on conversion!!!!!! :pray:

bbts hulk should be here friday!!!! :)

Last edited:
I spend enough.

Back to the figure, anyone had their Hulk's lower back (left side) somewhat glued to the foam it comes in? When I took it out, it felt as I was forcing it, and there's some residue on his body. Afraid that the green on him will deteriorate if i try to get those residues out...
a7ybupe3.jpg

I had something similar on his torso. I carefully scraped at a bit with my fingernail and most of it came off. I wet a paper towel and wiped the rest off. No paint came with it. Just be careful.

Back