1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling pretty pessimistic regarding my wait list converting! I got on the waitlist on the 15th, and no conversion yet.

I think I'm going to have to start looking on the secondary market (which I really didn't want to do!)

Have any UK collectors got theirs yet & if so, where from? I'd really like to track one down!

How many of you guys jumped on the wait list? And when? Just curious on how many people are ahead of me. 7/17/13 for me

My LCS just got an extra of these in, luckily I had the funds available to grab him. They only ever charge retail, which is why I love 'em.

Pictures don't really show the massive scale of this thing. It's shocking in-hand. Now off to Home Depot for some U-Bolts!

So i ordered 6mm U Bolts from Amazon and love how good they hold up a shelf. To be safer, I just placed my lighter smaller figures on top.

ebrebr.jpg~original

Me too but has anyones actually converted yet? I think ht made a ton of these we should get some conversions.

That's the thing, I think if hot toys were smart they would put out a wave two of this guy, they have done it before and judging by the success of the avengers it would be foolish for them not to, its money in the bank for them, and everyone who wants the hulk can get him.

That's the thing, I think if hot toys were smart they would put out a wave two of this guy, they have done it before and judging by the success of the avengers it would be foolish for them not to, its money in the bank for them, and everyone who wants the hulk can get him.

Exactly! Why would they want only the after market to make all the money when they wanna keep milking the avengers cow.

Yes, ImageAnime is the worst company to return emails about asking them when this figure got there, Called them finally and they gave a concrete/BS answer that in a matter of weeks, but FINALLY got the notice that it's out for delivery.

ImageAnime.com a new york based company has them in stock overpriced mind you, but it's for you guys who have not seen their waitlist converted.

I don't have much faith in Waitlist, after I got Iron Man Mk.VII from HK before stateside release, I still have not seen it converted since I jumped on the list at the beginning of May. It's BS because we are nearly giving them 25.00 just for "reservation"

I got on the waitlist on May 29th after my local collectible shop told me he had his orders cut by sideshow.

I got on the waitlist on May 29th after my local collectible shop told me he had his orders cut by sideshow.

Every toy store in the US that sells Hot Toys get theirs from Sideshow, no if's and but's about it.

I was trying to open a toy store that just sold HT, contacted HK to try to have them send me HT, but they told me no, go through sideshow, from then SideShow told me that I can't open a Toy Store that just sells HT, it would not make profit since they don't release that many figures a month to help the store survive, and they told me to fall off a toy store theme like comic book/anime stores and stuff... so yeah Sideshow sucks.

I've had two owners recently complain to me about dealing with sideshow.

One said that sideshow just cut the profit margin for retailers by 10%, from like 40% to 30% I think, so now he won't order stock really and will just do specific ppl's preorders.

The other lcs said that their sideshow account was cancelled when one day sideshow told them they had a new minimum order of $10k per year in order to be an authorized dealer through sideshow. The lcs said "ok well we've already ordered like $6,000 or so this year" and sideshow said "nope, that doesn't count, you have to place $10k woth of orders now or you lose your account". It's a smaller lcs so... Account lost.

Back