1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived today! 2 days early! LOVE IT! adjusted my Detolf for this bad boy ( have one detolf just for avengers! idk how i will display hulk he is standing on the top shelf alone at the moment! i had him flanked by the other Avengers but he is just so Amazing that at the moment i have him there in all his glory! showing off!

bloggerPlus.jpg

I need to see a reaction video of you opening him!:lol

Have any UK collectors preordered this from Mothers Basement?

If so, any idea when they'll have it in stock & also do they take ages to get their stock?

Damn I hope he's like 16.5. Some people saying he's 18. Big different when 16 might not even fit. Shelf problems!

Thanks guys. I added some of those multicolor LED strips from IKEA behind my cool white ones so I can change the backlighting depending on my mood. It was green most of yesterday :lol

Here's one on my messy desk, normal lighting.

IMG_20130825_215606_339_zps6d7cbece.jpg

Thanks guys. I added some of those multicolor LED strips from IKEA behind my cool white ones so I can change the backlighting depending on my mood. It was green most of yesterday :lol

Awesome pic! Love the lighting. Makes him look even more menacing with that pose. Can't wait for mine.

Marc from AE tweeted a pic the other day of the box so I should be charged any time now! :yess:

Nice joe collection man!

Back