1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will need four per adjusted shelf. I have several taller figs that my display requires adjusted shelves. Love em.........

So one u-bolt secured on each metal pole will be more than enough? I'm just thinking they way slide down or something. Anybody care to share a closer pic just o I don't screw this up? :lol

hulk1_zps101ece57.jpg

Hey, what the heck? I'm almost positive that when I pre-ordered Hulk it had free shipping. Now all of a sudden my final flex is about to be charged, and I'm getting hit with a shipping charge. What gives?

So one u-bolt secured on each metal pole will be more than enough? I'm just thinking they way slide down or something. Anybody care to share a closer pic just o I don't screw this up? :lol

Yep, one wire clamp per metal pole tightened should suffice. I added a second wire clamp under each of them for security but it probably isn't necessary.

Your review description sounds like a Kix cereal commercial of Hulk. The kid in me like's to play but the Hulk in me like's to Smash and Destroy!
jk congrats on hulk. enjoy commercial break Smash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UuXckyq58RU
:lol

:slap :lol

You need to get some of those U-bolts/wire rope clips and mod your Detolf. I modded two of mine last week so that I could display Iron Monger & Hulk and still keep 4 shelves in each unit:

Love your display case! I hope mine looks that good some day. :clap

:rock

Just got one from timcent, more than I wanted to pay but its got to the point where I just want the figure now and can't be bothered waiting to see if my waitlist with Sideshow converts

He hasn't actually arrived yet (by just got one I meant I just hit the BIN button), timcent is normally good at marking items as gift though I messaged him just so he doesn't forget. I'd imagine Hulk will arrive in the next 10 days or so (watch sideshow start converting orders now :()

Hoping mine will ship Monday from fanboy.. Just paid on Friday $295 for hulk shipped.. Just waiting for ship notice..

Same here.

Wai Man said five days ago that Hulk invoices would be going out soon. Darren at Collectable Kitbash said Hulk would be arriving in October.

Though they do get their stock from different sources. OSB's ought to be sooner, but it isn't always the case (as with the DX10 that got delayed).

I'm waiting for mine from OSB too, was hoping I would have the invoice for him along with shipping notification for Loki and MarkVII yesterday but got no emails, so I'm guessing I'm in the second batch for them. Need my Hot Toys fix!

He hasn't actually arrived yet (by just got one I meant I just hit the BIN button), timcent is normally good at marking items as gift though I messaged him just so he doesn't forget. I'd imagine Hulk will arrive in the next 10 days or so (watch sideshow start converting orders now :()

Yup, he's reliable and you at least have piece of mind that you'll get what you paid for.

Back