1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulks gonna take up too much room. Im gonna have to sell mine once he arrives..

troll-face-meme-generator-lol-just-kidding-b69a76.jpg

One thing for sure, the $300 price tag on this was one hell of a bargain.

I thought it was overpriced just for an oversized tt body with a pair of pants a year ago, but damn, look at the prices it's going for now. Definitely get one while you can before prices jump even further up.

Hulk is so massive that in every picture he looks like he could smash the **** out of every figure from any line:rotfl

Terminator? Smashed!
Predator? Smashed!
Ironmonger? Smashed!
Batmobile? ****ing Smashed!
:lol

My Hulk arrived today and he's simply amazing!!! Congratulations to all the fellow peeps that have purchased this figure. Hot Toys really have done such an amazing job with all the details and articulation. I love the fact this company takes chances without any shortcuts to give a premium product - time and again. Hulk is worth every cent of the RRP $299. With the increase of prices in the 1:6 scale market across the board, he almost seems like a bargain!!!

I got on the SSC waitlist on 11th July... I have never been on a wait list before so got no idea how successful they can be... Anyone with experience know what chances I many have..?? I also don't know how close to 11th July it sold out whether weeks or months prior..??

I got on the wait list on May 28 and I have not converted yet. Good luck to you, but I'm sure there are a ton of wait list orders between me and you.

Back