1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick Iphone pics:

null-51.jpg

null-52.jpg

null-53.jpg

null-54.jpg

null-55.jpg

got mine today, he looks great, I got the maquette as well & this one shows how the paint app should be! one and a half year later my collection is complete, not sure if am gonna get the chetari solider or Banner, I'm fine to stop this line at this point. This one adds a lot to this line, the size & presence gives the whole line a great look, it simply complete it.

one thing to note, the face on mine have small dots like spry! is this normal? I guess this to achieve the sweaty effect but better ask.

below os a quick pic, more better pics later :)
usu8atep.jpg

got mine today, he looks great, I got the maquette as well & this one shows how the paint app should be! one and a half year later my collection is complete, not sure if am gonna get the chetari solider or Banner, I'm fine to stop this line at this point. This one adds a lot to this line, the size & presence gives the whole line a great look, it simply complete it.

one thing to note, the face on mine have small dots like spry! is this normal? I guess this to achieve the sweaty effect but better ask.

usu8atep.jpg

That's how you do it big time. Nicely done. Nice set up. Congrats.

I got on the SSC waitlist on 11th July... I have never been on a wait list before so got no idea how successful they can be... Anyone with experience know what chances I many have..?? I also don't know how close to 11th July it sold out whether weeks or months prior..??

Well.. I've had good experience. Been on the wait list three times and they've all been converted. Just recently Coulson.Before that it was Fury and the MK VI. Good Luck!

usu8atep.jpg

Is that the Dark Lord behind the Avengers???
Nice one dude!

Back