1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday!

DA2B67BB-AADC-4577-899D-BFDEA9D55B59-3588-000001CDF2114FCE_zps1a393905.jpg

Well, I got one. Paid $386 for it from a local store, but without knowing if my wait list would convert or if I will luck out finding one on BBTS, I had to jump. That's still a bit less than eBay and only like $30 more if I were to get it straight from sideshow. If one drops at BBTS I will probably still get it and sell one to recoup some of the cost. Either way, I have a Hulk! Bought it over the phone and picking it up on Saturday!!!

Now to find Fury, Hawkeye and Widow...

Well, I got one. Paid $386 for it from a local store, but without knowing if my wait list would convert or if I will luck out finding one on BBTS, I had to jump. That's still a bit less than eBay and only like $30 more if I were to get it straight from sideshow. If one drops at BBTS I will probably still get it and sell one to recoup some of the cost. Either way, I have a Hulk! Bought it over the phone and picking it up on Saturday!!!

Now to find Fury, Hawkeye and Widow...

A shop in LA has him in stock..intresting.

Yeah I deleted my post, forums were not updated when you replied.

Thanks, just place my order, gonna go pick him up today. :)

Cool! Congrats.

It's a bummer they marked it up, but I guess it could have been worse. That place is notorious for marking up toys way too high. I normally never buy from them, but with this I actually feel it wasn't too bad all things considered.

Oh trust me, when I had no Idea what Hot Toys cost, or were worth, I ended up buying a Beserker Predator from them for $280.00 :slap

I have one a pre-order with BBTS for 279.99, and plan to sell him later on when the big guy goes up in price. This is the first time I've bought two of the same Hot Toys, but I have a feeling this guys is gonna go for big bucks 1 to 2 years from now.

Thanks again!

I had forgotten they were $280 at bbts before. I had one of those $280 preorders too.... Cancelled it in March like a moron! Thanks for reminding me I cheated myself out of another $20 lol

Back