1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puny baby.

1787_10151458438136619_819882852_n.jpg

The same exact pics of the Hulk paint rubs that were posted here, were posted on one sixth republic by Joe Gould. He suggested people start cancelling their orders and he is getting blasted. No one is buying it.

If his story is legit, I feel bad for him. Either way, there is no need to try and make everyone think every Hulk is going to have a problem.

The same exact pics of the Hulk paint rubs that were posted here, were posted on one sixth republic by Joe Gould. He suggested people start cancelling their orders and he is getting blasted. No one is buying it.

If his story is legit, I feel bad for him. Either way, there is no need to try and make everyone think every Hulk is going to have a problem.

it doesn't look that bad, but it seems it avoidable if you pay attention to how you articulate your figure... im still keeping my 2 PO's :)

He should get blasted. Why would he care if others are ordering....?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

paint rubs due to use im cool with, paint rubs right out of package? hell no

one or two paint rubs (from a single person) and everyone bashes the figure... gee :cuckoo: :slap

i'm sure that was an unfortunate incident where the packer caused the paint rub before packing. you should get it changed! hope you do.

paint rubbing is unfortunate but as long as you take caution and don't overdo the poses etc all should be well. i mean look at iron man pink panty problem or batman's suit! all have problems but still all are great figures!
this is definitely going to be awesome rather than fail. :monkey3

one or two paint rubs (from a single person) and everyone bashes the figure... gee :cuckoo: :slap

i'm sure that was an unfortunate incident where the packer caused the paint rub before packing. you should get it changed! hope you do.

paint rubbing is unfortunate but as long as you take caution and don't overdo the poses etc all should be well. i mean look at iron man pink panty problem or batman's suit! all have problems but still all are great figures!
this is definitely going to be awesome rather than fail. :monkey3

Feel free to cancel away peeps. I'll take a wait list conversion and pay a little more to get him sooner than AE. :dance

no way i'm gonna cancel! i don't see why people would. paint rub or not i will still have this figure!!

i mean come on! its the freaking hulk!!!!

Last edited:
Back